[Q] 4.4 back to 4.3

Search This thread

Boosted_01 R

Sep 22, 2013
Had enough of 4.4 till they fix all these issues. I was ok with the issues till my ringer stopped working and it would only vibrate (needed to be restarted)

So my question is:

- Flashing back to 4.3 .101 can I just uncheck data and cache or do I need to do a fresh install ?

Thanks

Boosted_01 R

Sep 22, 2013
So long 4.4 hello 4.3...... 4.4 .230 was truly horrible.... my phone was warm at idle....crazy... with 4.4 I was getting maybe 40% MAX (with Location turned off) the battery life of 4.3 .101..... I should add to my other thread title, "Impressed with 4.4 Rollout, Disappointed with 4.4" .....

Personally 4.4 isn't worth it, nothing special, maybe end of summer they will have it running well..........

Adilson Casula

The main problem isn't have a bug. But they took a long time to release this one, damn.
I'm not expecting for a bug corrector update so close. Does their developers did't get this one?

How about the Sony bug reporting? Does it can read a "slowly" interface and high drain battery as a bug, or just crashing on apps?

Boosted_01 R

Sep 22, 2013
The main problem isn't have a bug. But they took a long time to release this one, damn.
I'm not expecting for a bug corrector update so close. Does their developers did't get this one?

How about the Sony bug reporting? Does it can read a "slowly" interface and high drain battery as a bug, or just crashing on apps?

Not sure exactly what your asking, when I had 4.4 I had the following issues:

- 40% the battery life of 4.3 .101 (with location turned off)
- Email unresponsive pop up msg
- Ringer stopped working (only fix was resetting the phone, if you tired to go into sound, it would freeze for a few seconds)
- At idle the battery was draining a good bit and the phone was warm with no use.
- Choppy interface
- Very Laggy Keyboard

Not sure what else I am forgetting, but that's the most of it.... Don't understand how Sony could releases such a bad version

Bright side going back to 4.3 was great..... :D

enrique71

Feb 3, 2011
Texas
I rolled back to 4.3 after 2 days of pain! Apart from battery drain (even with Google Play fix), and extreme lag in settings, not to mention that the Exchange Email has a bug that only allows a strong password to be used, I finally threw in the towel and went back to 4.3 where NONE of these bugs exist.

I for one don't like the 4.4 quick settings menu, it's a pain to have to go to the right and scroll where on 4.3 it's right there.

Even when Sony fixes their kitkat software, I pretty sure I'm staying on 4.3 for simply more stability and frankly I don't see really any big changes in the software.

nukharma

Apr 21, 2013
Hi Guys....
Can somebuddy tell me the last 4.3 Build Number.....for a later Update....I'am running the last 4.2 Build....still happy and really wont go to 4.4....when I read about....sounds really like it sucks ;)

enrique71

Feb 3, 2011
Texas
Hi Guys....
Can somebuddy tell me the last 4.3 Build Number.....for a later Update....I'am running the last 4.2 Build....still happy and really wont go to 4.4....when I read about....sounds really like it sucks ;)

The last ZL 4.3 firmware is 10.4.1.B.0.101. This build is very stable, no real bugs to report .. Over all, this is solid.

Reactions: nukharma

felcocs

May 30, 2014
São Paulo
... Even when Sony fixes their kitkat software, I pretty sure I'm staying on 4.3 for simply more stability and frankly I don't see really any big changes in the software.

Yeah... you are absolutely right. I don't know how it's going for other phones, but what made me want KitKat was the new Runtime... the ART thing, that we don't have at this moment.

PS.: I don't know if the ART is even viable, in any KitKat out there, BUT that's what I was waiting for...

JiroPrinz8

Apr 20, 2011
Island city of the South
Guys would anyone be kind enough to point me where i can download the. 101 fw? I hate kitkat. Just got this phone and i hate.the.lag

Sent from my C6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sTOrM41

Aug 30, 2008
i flashed C6503_10.4.1.B.0.101 R1C_Generic DE.ftf

shouldnt this work?!

i managed to reflash kitkat,
but i cant get my ZL working with 4.3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys....

The last ZL 4.3 firmware is 10.4.1.B.0.101. This build is very stable, no real bugs to report .. Over all, this is solid.