Case, high capacity battery,...? N900W8

Search This thread

thinhletien

Jul 10, 2008
Calgary, Canada
Hi everybody
Just bought a new note 3 from Bell running 4.4.2 stock. Rooted it 10 mins ago. After using for 1 day, i feel the battery drain so hard, onscreen with 40% brightness just around over 5h :confused:

So i want to buy new high capacity battery for my N900W8. Looked on Amazon, have some, but not saying capable with N900W8. So any1 please tell me which 1 is good. I need 1 battery that have same size with the original 1, so i can use Case. And 1 is over 7000 mAh for hardly use.

I also want to buy a metal/titanium case for Note 3, so which one is fit for my N900W8? Do all note 3 have a same size? Can i buy N9005 case to use with my phone?

Last question: Which rom have best battery life and full features just like my stock rom without apps from network provider? I saw some Note have a theme option, but mine doesnot have even running 4.4.2 :crying:

Thank you for your help guys, very appreciate that.

PS: if you are going to tell me google search, find in forum, etc..... so you dont need to reply, because i did all that stuffs and still confuse, so i want to ask again :D dont waste your time to tell me that because i already did. :cowboy:

Mar 25, 2013
Athens
You can't have a bigger battery with the same size. The best batteries are the Zerolemon 10.000mah and Anker 6400mah. Watch some videos in YouTube to see the size of the batteries.
And don't care about the code name. You have a real Note 3. You may not any product you want.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: thinhletien

thinhletien

Jul 10, 2008
Calgary, Canada
You can't have a bigger battery with the same size. The best batteries are the Zerolemon 10.000mah and Anker 6400mah. Watch some videos in YouTube to see the size of the batteries.
And don't care about the code name. You have a real Note 3. You may not any product you want.

Thanks help me alot, i will tried Anker 6400 because Zerolemon is too big for me, and dont like that case come with it too.
So like you said, i can purchase any Case for Galaxy Note 3 also?

aldouse

Jul 14, 2010
Milpitas
Thanks help me alot, i will tried Anker 6400 because Zerolemon is too big for me, and dont like that case come with it too.
So like you said, i can purchase any Case for Galaxy Note 3 also?

i'm using the Anker 6400. its definitely not as big as the ZeroLemon.. but i can go a whole 12 hours with HEAVY usage on the phone. Heavy = 6 hours of on screen time playing clash of clans and watching youtube

thinhletien

Jul 10, 2008
Calgary, Canada
i'm using the Anker 6400. its definitely not as big as the ZeroLemon.. but i can go a whole 12 hours with HEAVY usage on the phone. Heavy = 6 hours of on screen time playing clash of clans and watching youtube

sounds great, but when anker did not have white cover for me =.= so i found this one on the link:
http://www.amazon.ca/YESOO-Samsung-...1&sr=8-2&keywords=YESOO+Samsung+Galaxy+Note+3

Cheaper than anker, support NFC too, is it good :silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.