[Q] Wildfire's camera

Search This thread

ogreen10

Sep 9, 2010
Hello everybody!

I have a problem with my wildfire's camera. When i take a photo, the photo is all blurry as on wildfire's screen as on computer. Picture looks like you would take it under water. And no effect is turned on. Can anyone help me please and tell me why is that and what can i do.

Thanks!

d3f

Feb 6, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 9
Hello,

I have the same problem with my Wildfire. Autofocus is working but only in small distances. Now the phone is in garantee service. I think that the problem is hardware, bad series.

L.H.

thunderskain

Mar 14, 2010
Yeah the wildfire camera is always like this blur.. not a good camera after all..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

D

Deleted member 2496007

Sometimes the camera lens cover on HTC phones becomes cloudy. Try removing your battery cover and taking a picture with it off. If the pictures becomes clear you have the cause off the problem.

You can then either order a new back cover (HTC will say it's damage on your part and refuse too send one for free! Cheek) or do what I did and carefully pop the offending lens cover out with a match stick.

Some people have also had success using screen scratch remover on it if you don't like the idea of having your actual camera lens exposed.

anakhanjing

Aug 17, 2010
Ulu Ingai
mine working fine. I don't expect more from low end phone+without carl zeiss. I use camera 360 to take picture. its better than the stock camera

ephbee

Nov 2, 2010
perth, australia
there seems to be some sort of coating on lens cover, if you look closely it appears to be an oily colour, i simply polished with a silver polishing cloth ( silvo infused) and about 20 seconds of gentle polishing removed coating so now my lens is crystal clear. hope this helps

tdad

Oct 29, 2010
Camera 360

Have you guys tried Camera 360 on Wildfire?
It's not on the market so I got an internet apk and it crashes all the time instead of opening. Is it my version that is wrong or is it the app?

[Edit]Answer to myself and the others, I was on build 0.9.74, now that I found the 0.9.76 it works like a charm \o/

Last edited: