[Q] [Need Help] DHD A9191 Vodaphone UK

Search This thread

nhatkhang17

May 8, 2010
My cousin gift to me a DHD A9191 by Vodaphone UK:
- First, I insert my SIM card then turn on the phone.
- After boot, the phone verify a new SIM card then is's ask for unlock code.
- I don't know what is unlock code, then I type some numbers, then is's ask more about password. I don't know about that again then I turn it off.
- After searched on Google, some body tell me that should factory reset to clear password. I did it.
- Then, it really clear password as I want, but the real trouble come...

- The phone can not verify the SIM card anymore, always say that: "No sim card on the phone" both way I inserted or not the SIM card.

- Then, I ask for Google again and I come here in the AAHK topic for root, unlock, ...etc
- I done as well, everything is okay, but is's still like before, can not verify the sim card. Phone network always disabled.
- I was not give up, I try more by recover a new rom CM7... nothing else!
- More, I flash it to stock with RUU rom 1.3... nothing else too.
- Then I try my last by "One click Radio S-OFF", done but nothing else too...

So now, I don't know how must I do to let it work ....
Please teach me some thing, thank you so much.

Sorry about my bad english. Have a good day,

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
- I don't know what is unlock code, then I type some numbers, then is's ask more about password. I don't know about that again then I turn it off.
- After searched on Google, some body tell me that should factory reset to clear password. I did it.

- The phone can not verify the SIM card anymore, always say that: "No sim card on the phone" both way I inserted or not the SIM card.

- Then, I ask for Google again and I come here in the AAHK topic for root, unlock, ...etc
- I done as well, everything is okay, but is's still like before, can not verify the sim card. Phone network always disabled.

nhatkhang17, that means that the phone is sim lock. Even if you used the Hack Kit (that leaves you sim unlock) that doesn't work with every carrier in the world. Some carriers have code locked sims and then you won't be able to use any sim.
If you try many times using incorrect codes, then the phone will be blocked and you will need to buy an usb unlock code.

Stop flashing everything at arm length or you will mess your phone...flashing a different rom or returning to stock won't change that. If you don't have signal then put the sim cover on..

Reactions: nhatkhang17

nhatkhang17

May 8, 2010
So I can't do anything for it? So sad...

I did search on Google and they said that XTC clip tool can unlock sim, can it resolve my trouble?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

nhatkhang17, that means that the phone is sim lock. Even if you used the Hack Kit (that leaves you sim unlock) that doesn't work with every carrier in the world. Some carriers have code locked sims and then you won't be able to use any sim.
    If you try many times using incorrect codes, then the phone will be blocked and you will need to buy an usb unlock code.

Stop flashing everything at arm length or you will mess your phone...flashing a different rom or returning to stock won't change that. If you don't have signal then put the sim cover on..
    Try this site...I bought the code to unlock my inspire from them and I know that they sell that tool, so just ask them...

www.cellunlocker.net

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA