[ROM][AOKP][Build 40][4.0.4] Unofficial AOKP - Updated 6/25

Search This thread

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
aokptitleblue-1.png
changelog-2.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Newest change logs are available at the [/font]AOKP site
installation-1.png
  1. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Make sure you're on the latest CWM or TWRP[/font]
  2. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MAKE A NANDROID[/font]
  3. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]wipe data/factory reset in recovery[/font]
  4. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flash ROM[/font]
  5. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flash Gapps[/font]
  6. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reboot[/font]
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
downloads-4.png
[/font]

See second post
contribute-1.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.[/font]

Donate to Me (will be used to purchase a dock for testing)
Donate to Hillbillyhacker
Donate to Romanbb
Donate to Whitehawkx
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Donate to Jonathan Grigg[/font]
Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
Donate to ProTekk
Donate to faux123

Donate to CyanogenMod

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Every donation is cherished and loved.[/font]
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us![/font]
source-2.png
[/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Check out the ROM source on [/font]github.[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.[/font]
[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible![/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.[/font]

Last edited:

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
Galaxian Soup is proud to present AOKP for the TF300t

Huge thanks to hillbillyhacker, faux123 (for his awesome kernel help) and xplodwild who made a huge start on this for us.

Build Notes

Build #6 (20120625_2002)
  • AOKP Build 40
  • Make V(R) the default I/O scheduler (worked best for me with best battery life)
  • Added logitech modules to kernel (may fix controllers issues)
  • Added libs to make Polaris office work
  • Dock battery level now shows upon docking device (changes submitted to gerrit to be in AOKP officially)

Build #5 (20120622_0911)
  • Updated to Asus release 9.4.3.30
  • Synced to AOKP git as of 6/21 1600.
  • Added SImple I/O and V® (noop is still the default, you will need to manually change to SIO or VR)
  • Added libs and apk's to make Splashtop work (thanks to mjgreenjr for figuring out what was needed)

Build #4 (20120617_2100)
  • Synced to AOKP build 39
  • On unlock when connected to battery the screen with have a down arrow instead of the back button (aokp 39 fixed this)
  • Added Battery and Weather widget

Build #3 (20120610_1439)
  • Fixed special keys on dock (wifi, bt, etc)
  • Fixed dock battery not showing when connected (it takes a second to show when you connect, you will see the dock battery with a red ! on connect then a couple seconds later it will show the dock battery level)
  • Changed fingerprint to match the US build fingerprint
  • Added SuperNote to applications that are installed, removed MyCloud (since it's not working) and TegraZone (since it's available in the marketplace) - if you already have these installed from a previous ROM this won't automatically remove them, it just doesn't install them for fresh installs
  • Added Goo Manager tags to build.prop so updates can be managed through Goo Manager

Build #2 (20120607_2317)
  • Fixed issue where toggling off wifi could not be toggled back on
  • Added Tegra cpu mode change (look for advanced in settings, it will be moved to rom manager laterm this will allow higher than 1100 cpu speed if you set to performance it will go up to 1500)
  • Added some apps from stock ROM, MyCloud, TegraZone, Youtube and Polaris Office
  • Still working on the dock buttons, a trip to Best Buy may be in order so I can debug and test easier (big thank to Berzerker for all his help so far)

Know Bugs
  • Notification transparency does not work
  • Main battery does not show charging when connected to dock and charging from the dock battery

Latest Release:
Build 34 20120625_2002 (Goo.im) - http://tinyw.in/FYM0 - updated 6/25
Build 34 20120625_2002 (Mirror 1)- http://goo.gl/GYjs0 - updated 6/25
MD5 - 415aa30b610eab047303e32e8bf55d3c

GApps - http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip

Issues?
If you find issues please report them to my github here https://github.com/Galaxian-Soup/android_device_asus_tf300t/issues. This will help me keep track of all the issues rather than searching through posts.

Last edited:

zurny

May 17, 2012
termleech said:
Just bought the dock and will be going to pick it up this afternoon. Hopefully this will enable me to get the dock working (trying to get it working without a dock was PITA so I broke down and just bought one).

It's great to finally have a DEV with access to the Tablet AND Dock, looking forward to future releases. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
It's great to finally have a DEV with access to the Tablet AND Dock, looking forward to future releases. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it.

Yea I wasn't going to get the dock since I will unlikely use it much and $150 is a bit much to spend on something I won't use much, but in the spirit of getting it working I broke down and bought it. It should make the development go faster at any rate.

zurny

May 17, 2012
termleech said:
Yea I wasn't going to get the dock since I will unlikely use it much and $150 is a bit much to spend on something I won't use much, but in the spirit of getting it working I broke down and bought it. It should make the development go faster at any rate.

BTW you might want to take a look at the [Official][4.0.4][Experimental] CyanogenMod 9 mod, all the buttons work on the keyboard. I don't want to highjack your thread, I just thought it could help with your mods dev.

Last edited:

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
BTW you might want to take a look at the [Official][4.0.4][Experimental] CyanogenMod 9 mod, all the buttons work on the keyboard. I don't want to highjack your thread, I just thought it could help with your mods dev.

Yea the problem is I'm took all the code from CM and it's still not working. I know it works in CM but for some reason the keys are being reported differently in AOKP. I don't know if CM does some key remapping I'm missing or what. However once I have the dock in hand it will hopefully all make sense.

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA

hopefully you kept the receipt

its $135 on amazon right now (and the tablet is $385) ... buy that one and return it to wherever you got the first $150, save some cash :)

i dont have the dock yet, so not working features are a-ok for me - once theyre ironed out - maybe ill buy it

minieod

Jun 24, 2010
San Diego, CA
anyone having problems with audio? seems i just lost all of my volume , in any app

edit: rebooted a few times, now its working :/

Last edited:

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
hopefully you kept the receipt

its $135 on amazon right now (and the tablet is $385) ... buy that one and return it to wherever you got the first $150, save some cash :)

i dont have the dock yet, so not working features are a-ok for me - once theyre ironed out - maybe ill buy it

Heh well I didn't feel like waiting for it from amazon so I just bought it from Best Buy. Its not a big deal since I get crazy points for their rewards program cause I spend so much money there. Haha.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

SilentStormer

Jan 28, 2012
The land of no-iPhones
Can't wait for the dock support (o hai,i was on rootz ;P) That is when I'll jump on this and start making ROM reviews for my android news site's youtube channel. You have the privelage of being the first :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

tnimk

Sep 8, 2008
Looking forward to this from. Tried it out yest but splash top HD woulndnt work. When in my cloud and you click search it doesn't scan for remote splash tops.

termleech

Nov 12, 2010
McPherson, KS
www.codemonkeyjava.com
Looking forward to this from. Tried it out yest but splash top HD woulndnt work. When in my cloud and you click search it doesn't scan for remote splash tops.

Yea I think I'm missing something for the MyCloud. I had the same issues. I only pushed the MyCloud.apk so it likely depends on other apk's or libraries I didn't push. I'll try and get it working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Newest change logs are available at the [/font]AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Make sure you're on the latest CWM or TWRP[/font]
    2. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]MAKE A NANDROID[/font]
    3. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]wipe data/factory reset in recovery[/font]
    4. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flash ROM[/font]
    5. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]flash Gapps[/font]
    6. [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]reboot[/font]
    downloads-4.png
    [/font]

See second post
    contribute-1.png

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.[/font]

Donate to Me (will be used to purchase a dock for testing)
    Donate to Hillbillyhacker
    Donate to Romanbb
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Donate to Jonathan Grigg[/font]
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk
    Donate to faux123

Donate to CyanogenMod

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Every donation is cherished and loved.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us![/font]
    source-2.png
    [/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Check out the ROM source on [/font]github.[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.[/font]
    [font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible![/font]

[font=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.[/font]
    I'm syncing up for a build 39 right now. This won't have anything new yet for the device itself but will be 39. Some of the changes I made have been merged into mainline which is nice. We are on our way to being official. I'm at an airport remoting into my machine at home so we will see how well this works.
    Galaxian Soup is proud to present AOKP for the TF300t

Huge thanks to hillbillyhacker, faux123 (for his awesome kernel help) and xplodwild who made a huge start on this for us.

Build Notes

Build #6 (20120625_2002)
    • AOKP Build 40
    • Make V(R) the default I/O scheduler (worked best for me with best battery life)
    • Added logitech modules to kernel (may fix controllers issues)
    • Added libs to make Polaris office work
    • Dock battery level now shows upon docking device (changes submitted to gerrit to be in AOKP officially)

Build #5 (20120622_0911)
    • Updated to Asus release 9.4.3.30
    • Synced to AOKP git as of 6/21 1600.
    • Added SImple I/O and V® (noop is still the default, you will need to manually change to SIO or VR)
    • Added libs and apk's to make Splashtop work (thanks to mjgreenjr for figuring out what was needed)

Build #4 (20120617_2100)
    • Synced to AOKP build 39
    • On unlock when connected to battery the screen with have a down arrow instead of the back button (aokp 39 fixed this)
    • Added Battery and Weather widget

Build #3 (20120610_1439)
    • Fixed special keys on dock (wifi, bt, etc)
    • Fixed dock battery not showing when connected (it takes a second to show when you connect, you will see the dock battery with a red ! on connect then a couple seconds later it will show the dock battery level)
    • Changed fingerprint to match the US build fingerprint
    • Added SuperNote to applications that are installed, removed MyCloud (since it's not working) and TegraZone (since it's available in the marketplace) - if you already have these installed from a previous ROM this won't automatically remove them, it just doesn't install them for fresh installs
    • Added Goo Manager tags to build.prop so updates can be managed through Goo Manager

Build #2 (20120607_2317)
    • Fixed issue where toggling off wifi could not be toggled back on
    • Added Tegra cpu mode change (look for advanced in settings, it will be moved to rom manager laterm this will allow higher than 1100 cpu speed if you set to performance it will go up to 1500)
    • Added some apps from stock ROM, MyCloud, TegraZone, Youtube and Polaris Office
    • Still working on the dock buttons, a trip to Best Buy may be in order so I can debug and test easier (big thank to Berzerker for all his help so far)

Know Bugs
    • Notification transparency does not work
    • Main battery does not show charging when connected to dock and charging from the dock battery

Latest Release:
    Build 34 20120625_2002 (Goo.im) - http://tinyw.in/FYM0 - updated 6/25
    Build 34 20120625_2002 (Mirror 1)- http://goo.gl/GYjs0 - updated 6/25
    MD5 - 415aa30b610eab047303e32e8bf55d3c

GApps - http://goo.im/gapps/...0429-signed.zip

Issues?
    If you find issues please report them to my github here https://github.com/Galaxian-Soup/android_device_asus_tf300t/issues. This will help me keep track of all the issues rather than searching through posts.
    I think we have to wait until TermLeech integrates it into his next build.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

New build we be out tonight. It will include this fix and the fix for the mute button. Both courtesy of Jermaine. Open source is awesome.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF300T using Tapatalk 2
    Nah. Check XpLoDWilD's Jelly Bean thread. He popped in there a couple times. He's probably busy with his own JB ROM, too.

Heh, well I failed miserably at getting JB working on and saw how far xplodwild was so I was just waiting. He has abandoned his AOSP is appears to focus on CM10 so i'm going to try and pick up where he left off. However it will probably be a few days to work the issues out. Keep an eye on my twitter I'll be posting progress there.