moto x xt1053 4.4.3 roms

Search This thread

g4ess

Feb 16, 2008
brooklyn
now that i am rooted ,, not sure what rom is safe for me to flash? can someone point me into the right direction sorry for being such a noob

samwathegreat

Apr 17, 2010
now that i am rooted ,, not sure what rom is safe for me to flash? can someone point me into the right direction sorry for being such a noob

Being rooted doesn't allow you to flash ROMs. It's the fact that you are now UNLOCKED that allows you to....

Please do not attempt to flash any other -Stock- ROM, other than the one for XT1053 - it can cause issues that I'm not going to go into detail about.

Feel free to flash the -CUSTOM- (or Stock-Based) ROM of your choice, as long as it is GSM-based.

I suggest checking out all the available ROMS in the Android development section, and the Original Android Development section. Each thread should tell you which devices it is compatible with, and if you are unsure, ask the DEV.

I'm sure you will receive replies from various users with suggestions based on ROMs they have tried, so you might get more info from other users.

My personal preference is for the STOCK ROM. You can use Xposed/Gravity Box to customize your existing stock ROM to your liking, and this is easier and safer, IMO.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: g4ess

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Being rooted doesn't allow you to flash ROMs. It's the fact that you are now UNLOCKED that allows you to....

Please do not attempt to flash any other -Stock- ROM, other than the one for XT1053 - it can cause issues that I'm not going to go into detail about.

Feel free to flash the -CUSTOM- (or Stock-Based) ROM of your choice, as long as it is GSM-based.

I suggest checking out all the available ROMS in the Android development section, and the Original Android Development section. Each thread should tell you which devices it is compatible with, and if you are unsure, ask the DEV.

I'm sure you will receive replies from various users with suggestions based on ROMs they have tried, so you might get more info from other users.

My personal preference is for the STOCK ROM. You can use Xposed/Gravity Box to customize your existing stock ROM to your liking, and this is easier and safer, IMO.

Hope this helps.