I need help fixing my phone please

Search This thread

Selebrity

Mar 3, 2011
This is what I know:
Battery Won't go above 30% as told by the ruu program.
Laptop registers my phone as a HTC Device.
Phone stuck in bootloader whenever it turns on.
Adb can't recognize my phone as a device.
Bootloader reads Relocked I relocked it because I wanted to return to stock.
I can navigate in Bootloader mode and go into each of the options listed.
When I charge phone it comes on with a red light and stays on through bootloader mode.
Not bricked.

closeone

Jan 11, 2012
This is what I know:
Battery Won't go above 30% as told by the ruu program.
Laptop registers my phone as a HTC Device.
Phone stuck in bootloader whenever it turns on.
Adb can't recognize my phone as a device.
Bootloader reads Relocked I relocked it because I wanted to return to stock.
I can navigate in Bootloader mode and go into each of the options listed.
When I charge phone it comes on with a red light and stays on through bootloader mode.
Not bricked.

Go ahead and run the RUU like this. Go ahead and start the installer. When it's all loaded up, press your Windows key + R together. That will bring up the run dialog. Type in this exactly: %temp%

This will open up your temporary directory. Find the folder that contains the file: rom.zip

Rename rom.zip to PG86IMG.zip and copy it to your SD card.

Make sure that your phone is plugged into wall power. Power on your phone (into the bootloader) and let it search the PG86IMG.zip file. Press volume up (+) to flash it.

~co~

Last edited:

laie1472

Feb 18, 2010
Go ahead and run the RUU like this. Go ahead and start the installer. When it's all loaded up, press your Windows key + R together. That will bring up the run dialog. Type in this exactly: %temp%

This will open up your temporary directory. Find the folder that contains the file: rom.zip

Rename rom.zip to PG84IMG.zip and copy it to your SD card.

Make sure that your phone is plugged into wall power. Power on your phone (into the bootloader) and let it search the PG84IMG.zip file. Press volume up (+) to flash it.

~co~

Rename to PG86IMG.zip, keyboards get on my nerve at times Lol

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\

Reactions: closeone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Rename rom.zip to PG84IMG.zip and copy it to your SD card.

Make sure that your phone is plugged into wall power. Power on your phone (into the bootloader) and let it search the PG84IMG.zip file. Press volume up (+) to flash it.

~co~

Rename to PG86IMG.zip, keyboards get on my nerve at times Lol

#Root-Hack_Mod*Always\