[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
yes sir i am aware of that, I am aware of this stuff just wanted to double check my self. before I started. I have never done this part before and it has been months since I rooted my phone. So I hold down the down volume button and power to get into recovery mode. ( just making sure) but before all that I need to move the zip file I got off your site. I have already checked the md5 of my zip i downloaded for the multi device and it matches. Do you mean the ril will change my radio? I thought in a few post back it was stated that their was no radio in the file.

As P00t tells you, Radio and Ril are diffrent. The RIL is the library that makes the connection between the radio and the hardware. RIL is included in the rom and the radio will be the one you already have (stock GB).

Make sure that before wiping everything the rom file is in the sdcard....don't freak it takes a while and the first boot might take a little longer than usual....just let it work and then you will enjoy the best sense rom....:D

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
Yea I understand the diff between ril and radio, I just read the post wrong. was stumped because I thought it was said earlier in the thread that the zip did not contain a radio. I just wanted to make sure that the radio I had posted would work, as in would let phone load up and stuff. I know I may get this rom to work but need a different radio in order to get signal. I used rom manager to back up my rom, if all goes bad I can use it to restore phone right? in boot loader. Thanks again for the help on this I am really excited to take the next step. Also I was going to use rom manager to clear all the catch areas and such, then boot loader to do a factory reset and all. Should be ok shouldnt it?

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Yea I understand the diff between ril and radio, I just read the post wrong. was stumped because I thought it was said earlier in the thread that the zip did not contain a radio. I just wanted to make sure that the radio I had posted would work, as in would let phone load up and stuff. I know I may get this rom to work but need a different radio in order to get signal. I used rom manager to back up my rom, if all goes bad I can use it to restore phone right? in boot loader. Thanks again for the help on this I am really excited to take the next step. Also I was going to use rom manager to clear all the catch areas and such, then boot loader to do a factory reset and all. Should be ok shouldnt it?

Yeah the backup is always adviceable. If something goes wrong just restore / backup from recovery.

Do the wipe from recovery straight and then after it flash the rom...

if you want to change radios please do not install eng S-OFF....follow the instructions in the post I sent you.....come on go ahead and flash..we shouldn´t be doing this in this thread....:cool:

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
k installing zip file writing system now.

done it is loading, said it couldnt play the video at the beginning though. dose that mean their is a problem?

shoot i forgot to save my contacts to my sim card. woops lol isnt their a way to get them off the network. I remember backing them up one time to att.

man really really love the look man. wow it is so cool

Last edited:

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
thought I would come in and let you know everything went off with out a hitch. still trying to get all the apps back i had originally. for some reason their not in my google account well their not showing up will have to look for them. thanks a bunch for the help. hope to be able to return the favor some how.

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
I have a question was wondering I know i seen it before. the network settings I seen were you have to add them so you have service. Was wondering if their was a way to pull them off your back up. I was unable to write the information down because they were grayed out. I am looking for the post but didnt know if someone knew were it was at. Thanks. the apn's

never mind i found them. checking to see if it works or not.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=975811

in case any one else needs them.

thease did not work right for me sorry about posting them.

Last edited:

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Bubble Battery Mod

hey guys, I have just done this using the UOT Kitchen. Was my first time and did applied to my phone. However I got a couple of force closes..but now everything seems to be working great. I leave you a couple of pics and if someone knows how to correct the mistake, I'd be grateful.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30674730/Bubble_Battery.zip

2012-04-22_17-28-39.png

2012-04-22_17-29-45.png

Last edited:

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
battery ?

hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
hello must say I love this custom Rom. only having one issue and that is battery draw on phone. I'm at work and the last 20 min I have prob lost close to 20% of my battery. I am using fire fox and have 3 windows open. just seams to me the battery is draining faster then what it was when I was using the stock Rom. radio seams to be working really good and such just the battery drain sucks. was wondering about this v6 script I seen further back in the thread was wondering would that work for me or not. that's for the help.

Gage, you need to give the Rom at least a week to settle...then assess battery life. This Rom has the best battery, but it all depends on the use you give to the phone. V6 script works great, but won't extend battery life. Just hold and be pacient...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA

Reactions: gage0727

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
yea I heard you had to give it time but didn't know had to give it a week. will do that bud thanks. need to give it time any ways. I have to find out how to flash my original back up back on it and re-soft lock the phone. vol. button issue was not fixed when I did the custom Rom like I was hoping so will have to do a warranty fix and can't do it with phone like this lol. oh well will get new phone and pick up were I left off here. thanks for the info.

ST3ALTHPSYCH0

May 23, 2011
Fulton, IN

Did you happen to flash on a partial battery charge? I did that the other day and my battery life was abysmal until I left it on the charger, rebooted to recovery and wiped the battery stats. Then left it on the charger to top off.

Sent from the computer I carry in my pocket.

gage0727

Dec 28, 2011
thank you yea I did that. will try it. I have had to flash back to stock though getting ready to re-lock the phone. going to need to send it off to be repaired. vol+ button only works part of the time. waiting to hear back fro. HTC though and they are taking their sweet time about it. Haha. thanks much for the advice

HTC_DMJ

Mar 11, 2012
Signal issues

All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?

Towboat_man

Jul 13, 2011
Ashland,Ky.
All,

I absolutely love LOVE this rom. It's my first custom rom on my Inspire4G since I bought it, but I love it. It is very smooth and fast. However, I live in the Southern California area (about 35-40 miles from Los Angeles) and I get some of the WORST signal strength I have ever received. I have T-Mobile, and I only ever get full bars when I am usually in open areas outside that are clear of big buildings. When I am at work, or at home, or inside a building in general, my signal is just horrible.

Can anyone recommend a radio to flash that is known to be decent in my area? And do I need to do that S-OFF or is it S-OFF already when flashed w/ CoreDroid?

You are already s-off sence you can Flash Cordroid

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

rayford85

May 22, 2011
All,

Inspire is an at&t phone. Your always gonna have crappy signal on T-Mobile ...not much you can do.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: mike6a
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy