[GSM] ICS 4.0.4 Leak [Nandroid]

Search This thread

dtrail1

Oct 7, 2011
Frankfurt
Welcome to the GSM ICS 4.0.4 Leak!

Here you got, I've made a clean Nandroid Backup file with rooted ICS for you.

FOR ALL "KAMIKAZE-I WILL FLASH FIRST AND THEN READ- USERS": READ, READ, READ, THEN ASK AND FLASH! ;)

!!! CAUTION: THIS NANDROID IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR FLASHING OVER THE CHINESE LEAK - NOT CONFIRMED THAT THIS WILL WORK WITHOUT ANY ISSUES!!! IF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE CHINESE LEAK OR YOU WANT A CLEAN INSTALL WITHOUT ISSUES, PLEASE GO TO THE "[GSM] ICS 4.0.4 Leak [OTA]"-THREAD:

----> [GSM] ICS 4.0.4 Leak [OTA] <--- KLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OTA-THREAD!

Anyone who wants to try, do the following steps.
there is NO way back to GB after flashing:

To install the leak:

- put the Nandroid File to your ext. SD-Card/Clockworkmod/backup/
- reboot into CWM, choose restore and the backup. Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD: Webfilehost.com

DOWNLOAD: 4shared.com

For anyone who could need this, here is the new kernel 3.0.8: 4shared.com

Languages:

50bb667a-2b7a-078e.jpg

50bb667a-2b97-da9d.jpg

Last edited:

evonc

Dec 10, 2011
Toronto
Thank you very much for this. Looking forward to restoring this over the 4.0.4 Chinese ICS leak.

_ax3l

Jul 17, 2009
Reactions: dtrail1

evonc

Dec 10, 2011
Toronto
Just finished downloading the file finally so i'll reply back here asap with the results from restoring system only over the china ics leak.

Reactions: farhanito

Smilez

Nov 28, 2007
Just finished downloading the file finally so i'll reply back here asap with the results from restoring system only over the china ics leak.

I'd like to know how it went.

can I go from LATAM 2.3.6 to the 4.0.4 leak or do i have to reflash tmobile 2.3.6 then go to 4.0.4.

it says we can't go back to 2.3.6, but will we be able to go to official ics from this leak?

is root available for the 4.0.4?

evonc

Dec 10, 2011
Toronto
I went from RetailBr 2.3.5 -> CM9 (JDaddy's builds) -> ChinaICS 4.0.4

Now I'm attempting to restore just the system partition from the german leak over the Chinese one i've already flashed since this German Leak is supposedly more functional and has less bugs.

The chinese version of ics can be rooted however people are reporting mixed results with this german version. Also the fastboot version of this cannot be downgraded from which means that it can throw you off the update path quite significantly.

pedrotorresfilho

Jan 4, 2012
decantodepoetas.blogspot.com
I'd like to know how it went.

can I go from LATAM 2.3.6 to the 4.0.4 leak or do i have to reflash tmobile 2.3.6 then go to 4.0.4.

it says we can't go back to 2.3.6, but will we be able to go to official ics from this leak?

is root available for the 4.0.4?

Hi smilez,

To go for ICS 4.0.4 (this leak) you need to be in T-Mobile 2.3.6 but it's impossible for our Latam Razrs unfortunally.

Wait evonc tell about restoring the system over the chinese 4.0.4 ICS leak.

Cheers

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the GSM ICS 4.0.4 Leak!

Here you got, I've made a clean Nandroid Backup file with rooted ICS for you.

FOR ALL "KAMIKAZE-I WILL FLASH FIRST AND THEN READ- USERS": READ, READ, READ, THEN ASK AND FLASH! ;)

!!! CAUTION: THIS NANDROID IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR FLASHING OVER THE CHINESE LEAK - NOT CONFIRMED THAT THIS WILL WORK WITHOUT ANY ISSUES!!! IF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE CHINESE LEAK OR YOU WANT A CLEAN INSTALL WITHOUT ISSUES, PLEASE GO TO THE "[GSM] ICS 4.0.4 Leak [OTA]"-THREAD:

----> [GSM] ICS 4.0.4 Leak [OTA] <--- KLICK HERE TO GO TO THE OTA-THREAD!

Anyone who wants to try, do the following steps.
    there is NO way back to GB after flashing:

To install the leak:

- put the Nandroid File to your ext. SD-Card/Clockworkmod/backup/
    - reboot into CWM, choose restore and the backup. Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD: Webfilehost.com

DOWNLOAD: 4shared.com

For anyone who could need this, here is the new kernel 3.0.8: 4shared.com

Languages:

50bb667a-2b7a-078e.jpg

50bb667a-2b97-da9d.jpg
    used t-mobile fastboot, followed all instructions, has a restore system error.. would rather just wait for the official in this case..

Read my prior post and the OP. When nandroid fails, use other method which is described in the "how to leak" Thread.

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2
    can i restore a backup of a ics rom after i try this?

No! The ICS Custom Rom are using the older GB Kernel and 2.3.6 System for now. So you have to wait until the devs updated their roms.
    You can flash radio and webtop using rsd. Just delete the command lines from the xml file and let those for webtop and radio.

@all: there is no way back from this leak. But in a while won't need a downgrade ;)

Usb is working fine for me and any others who flashed this.

Beware, this is a nandroid, if you flash thus over persisting system, issues would be possible.

If you want flash this safe without issues, use the other way, flashing t-mobile room via rsd first, then ICS via moto recovery. don't forget the steps to root correctly, you won't get a second chance.

This nandroid is already rooted!!!

Gesendet von meinem XT910 mit Tapatalk 2
    System Restore was a success.

It accepts the ChinaICS kernel/radio/bl. Now just restoring data and about to configure accounts to test it out more.

Edit*

Still couldn't get USB Mounting to work in Mass Storage or MTP mode. I have a feeling the issue could be kernel related.