Got my Xperia Z!!! :)

Search This thread

ck.chunkeat

Apr 24, 2012
Theres a question i want to ask..How is the touch response?Coming from the xperia arc,if i tap one spot on the screen and then very quickly tap another spot,it will register as a swipe..what about xperia z?

omersak

Oct 15, 2010
Disregard what?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

tumblr_ljgqujSTYu1qfxdl2o1_500.jpg

G

GuestK00328

Pre-ordered my Xperia Z... I've only had my Xperia T for 4 months and I'm upgrading already!
it should arrive on the 28th, but my dad won't let me have it until the 4th of March (my birthday).

G

GuestK00328

Yes :D It would be a great help. :) I want XZ too but I will wait till the price drop :(

I thought that too, but found a great deal at Phones4u!
The only thing that worries me about this phone is the speaker position... it seems to easy to accidentally cover...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Probably it's me, but I screwed up putting on the protectors. Bubbles everywhere. The NFC sensor on the back also creates a bubble as it is raised.

This is just a sticker pointing to where the NFC chips is located, you can safely remove it before applying the screen protector.
    Zaaaaaaaaajebista!!! :)

OK, Tell me what you want to know and I'll tell you.
    I guess that most of the people are interested in screen quality :p
    I have to tell you that I was terrified, when I first turned in on. It looked like the one that I saw i Sony Center. Totaly washed out colors. No blacks etc. Than I changed wallpaper to a picure with lots of black, and Tada!! Beautiful black and contrast!!!!! Sony just changed colors of the whole UI, so there is no black, only gray :D:D:D. Apps and wallpapers look great!

Yes, I have seen it myself in real life and can confirm this. The screen looks much better then people expect. Plus that everybody now has their "expectations" set to low, they will be even more impressed. I mean come on, would you really think Sony would put a TERRIBLE display in their flagship? They want to capture the market, you are not going to do that with a terrible screen.

The screen is SHARP, BIG, BEAUTIFUL. Indeed, Sony has chosen a lot of gray instead of black (bottom nav bar + status bar + background in settings). That's not a washed out screen, that's just the colour Sony chose. I can understand people are confused by this, I was as well. But when I saw the screen in real life, I saw that's it's a good screen. Yes, the viewing angles are not as good as the S-LCD3/HD AMOLED screens, but it's not THAT bad as some pictures made you think.

I think that the XZ offers so much that those "not perfect" viewing angles can go to hell
    Any lag, stuttering, or frame drops when opening apps and moving around the UI?

For a few minutes after the first launch. Buttery smooth after that, Even after restarts. This thing is extreamly fast :)
    Found first bug :( Sometimes the keyboard stops vibrating. It returns to normal later. I still didn't figure when :p
    The next thing is, that a lot of 3D games from Google Play are "not compatible with your device". I guess its just the matter of time, until they're updated.

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
    I think you should remove it

Permanently? Won't I lose NFC capability then?