need advice !!

Search This thread

kilouhm

Nov 20, 2011
i am planning to buy the SGS4 mini but what about the internal storage ??? does is well be a problem for installing apps ?? and the camera is it good ??

bigscoobz

Nov 18, 2013
london
Best phone i have had, especially for its price too!!..plenty of storage (i have over a thousand mp3s atm :thumbup: .sharp camera images..i find it very fast when browsing etc :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using xda app-developers app

AtzeOnAcid

May 3, 2011
I have exactly the same amount of storage I had before with my S1,
which was released in 2010, so I dont feel "plenty"...

But the phone in fact is really nice, fast, stable and comes almost without annoying bugs.
The camera is really good, too, especially with sunny-day-outside videos.

bigscoobz

Nov 18, 2013
london
remove my post from this b@ll?hit please..tired of seeing people moan about space lol..i think its fine.. haters!! :cool: its like they never heard of micro sd :confused::banghead: smh

AtzeOnAcid

May 3, 2011
Since I knew of the storage capacity and bought the phone nevertheless, Im certainly not a hater.
There are people out there, who use their phone differently than you do,
just think of someone - like me - who wants to listen to .flac-files.
At almost one gb per album, even with a 64gb microsd, space isnt in fact plenty.
But still, to most users, storage seems to be sufficient. Just saying, it could be more...

Last edited:

kilouhm

Nov 20, 2011
remove my post from this b@ll?hit please..tired of seeing people moan about space lol..i think its fine.. haters!! :cool: its like they never heard of micro sd :confused::banghead: smh

actually the memory cannot be problem for me like u said i can use micro sd
but the camera is more important cause i love photography and the price tag for another phones like s4 is so high (i have to buy the phone unlocked)

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
I think this phone has decent storage and expandable with 64gb sdcard

Since I knew of the storage capacity and bought the phone nevertheless, Im certainly not a hater.
There are people out there, who use their phone differently than you do,
just think of someone - like me - who wants to listen to .flac-files.
At almost one gb per album, even with a 64gb microsd, space isnt in fact plenty.
But still, to most users, storage seems to be sufficient. Just saying, it could be more...

Personally I don't like to listen flacs on the phone and with this one you can't use a dac :(

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

bnight

Nov 26, 2010
Sofia
i am planning to buy the SGS4 mini but what about the internal storage ??? does is well be a problem for installing apps ?? and the camera is it good ??

I personaly like this phone a lot. I like it before it was even anounced as I was in a need to change my old phone to a new one but found out that the 5" flagman phones are too big for my liking always liked small phones and even Laptops if that matter after all the phone is something you carry everyday. So when the SGS4 mini was introduced I know that this was my phone I especially like the 8 mps camera which I already know form SII and S3 and love. However I`m not much of a photograph myself so even with this beatuiful camera I can`t take great photos but it`s ok.
What about daily use the Dual-Core CPU is fast enough to handle normal workload like browsing ocational Facebook activities etc. The 1.5 GB of Ram could and make all the difference in multi-tasking and is great that you know that whatever you do you wouldn`t run out of RAM.

I think the most anouing issues with this phone are the internal storage in my case (I-9195) it`s only 5GB which is really small as I play games mostly Fifa 14 and the phone has only 1.4GB internal storrage free after the fifa install. So if you plan to play games the internal storage is not big enough or I suggest you to find a phone with the 16GB internal. The other anouing issue is the battery life the phone hardly manage to give me whole day of intensive usage which isn`t good at all. However in normal usage it surely could last 2 days.

So to put it simple the phone is fast and the size is great however the internal storrage is less then needed and the battery life is poor.