Move apps to external sd card with custom ROM

Search This thread
Jul 28, 2013
Hi ive recently rooted my galaxy s4 and flashed the beanstalk 4.4 rom. My storage space is now reaching its limit as i have a lot of apps downloaded. I noticed that in the app manager there is no option to move a particular app to the external sd card as the stock firmware does. Is there any way i can move user apps downloaded from the playstore without switching back to stock firmware?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SelfElevated2

Oct 8, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
No there is no option for that but what I do is use folder mount. The free version only lets you move 3 apps. But if you have 3 big games installed taking up all your space like me it will work good enough for you. I have modern combat 4, gta San Andreas, and gangstar that take up about 6 gb . It will tell you your biggest apps. Just unmount them when your not using them

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Use the apps analyser option and let it tell you your biggest apps. Then click what you want to move and let it out it where it wants to. Mount and unmount the games when you want to play them. The 6.3 gb of game data on my external would be on my internal without folder mount

ryhutusa.jpg

e9egupap.jpg