[REQUEST] Modded Sony Multimedia Apps - Album & Walkman

Search This thread

Killawave

Apr 15, 2013
Liège
I have a special request for the devs, geek or whoever can do the trick.
I'm using an Xperia SP (c5303) with the latest eXistenZ ROM

It's about the multimedia apps of Sony. I think they are beautiful, great features and design but with a lack of options.
Would it be possible to add an option that permit to filter the folders used by the applications.
By default, the Sony apps are scanning the whole device and displays everything. And there is no way to configure that...in fact the options in theses applications are quite nonexistent. :rolleyes:

I have got a folder (with subfolders) with my songs (Music) and another with my pictures (Contacts, miscellaneous pics, photos) and I want them to be the only folders used by the apps.
As I have got several others folders with pictures (Screenshots, drafts, ...) and audio files (voice recorded, tones, ...), I don't want them to be treated by the apps.

Typically an option to include media folders and another to exclude the rest.
Moreover, if it is possible to make the pictures appears by folders, it would be easier than having all the pictures appearing chronologically which, obviously, sucks. :eek:

For inspiration and exemple : Applications on the store that works this way : QuickPic for the Album and PlayerPro for the Walkman

Thanks by advance for reading and, maybe, your hard work on this. :fingers-crossed:

serajr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Apr 21, 2011
São Paulo - SP

It's about the multimedia apps of Sony. I think they are beautiful, great features and design but with a lack of options.
Would it be possible to add an option that permit to filter the folders used by the applications.
By default, the Sony apps are scanning the whole device and displays everything. And there is no way to configure that...in fact the options in theses applications are quite nonexistent. :rolleyes:

I have got a folder (with subfolders) with my songs (Music) and another with my pictures (Contacts, miscellaneous pics, photos) and I want them to be the only folders used by the apps.
As I have got several others folders with pictures (Screenshots, drafts, ...) and audio files (voice recorded, tones, ...), I don't want them to be treated by the apps.

Moreover, if it is possible to make the pictures appears by folders, it would be easier than having all the pictures appearing chronologically which, obviously, sucks. :eek:

For inspiration and exemple : Applications on the store that works this way : QuickPic for the Album and PlayerPro for the Walkman

Thanks by advance for reading and, maybe, your hard work on this. :fingers-crossed:

I will talk about that to an experienced guy to see if it is possible to add that with an xposed module.

"Envoyé depuis mon C6603 avec Tapatalk"

Ok guys... Everybody would like something like you mentioned, and I think that is possible!!
Let me try here first and later I report you back with some news... is it ok? ... at least we should try this out!!! ;)

Reactions: TechKiel

Killawave

Apr 15, 2013
Liège
I will talk about that to an experienced guy to see if it is possible to add that with an xposed module.
OK, kewl. Thanks. :laugh:

Ok guys... Everybody would like something like you mentioned, and I think that is possible!!
Let me try here first and later I report you back with some news... is it ok? ... at least we should try this out!!! ;)
No problem...If I could help, let me know.

Thank you for your future hard work. :good:

Killawave

Apr 15, 2013
Liège
Hello guys.

I know that your are pretty busy but I was wondering if you had time to work on these mods??

For the moment, I'm enjoying installing the other mods you are working on. :)

Killawave

Apr 15, 2013
Liège
Just a little up. :angel:

Maybe you would have found time to work on that. Who knows??
I think the whole Xperia Community will behold your hard work with respect. :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"Envoyé depuis mon C6603 avec Tapatalk"

OK, kewl. Thanks. :laugh:

No problem...If I could help, let me know.

Thank you for your future hard work. :good:

Now everybody know who is my mysterious experienced guys :laugh:

:highfive: