Icons by Twenty7

Search This thread

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
Sorry for the wait, but I finally got some time free and finished my first batch of icons. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line and I'll consider them for the next batch.

Any donations would be gladly accepted and would help encourage me to do more! I'll be working on a few backgrounds as well. As soon as I'm finished with a few there, I'll be sure to post them up. Enjoy!

batch1iconslist-1.png

First Batch

iconslist2.png

Second Batch

Here's the link to the first batch of icons

Here's the link to the second batch of icons

Thanks!! =)

Last edited:

Pfeffernuss

Jun 30, 2009
Wassenaar
I think you should make the texts on the icons all the same size. Like this it looks a bit "busy". Not bashing the icons, like them a lot, but for me it would be nicer if they're all a bit more equal ;)

spiritcrusher33

Feb 15, 2008
kaufman tx.
Looks great, but agree maybe try to make the text all the same size. again not bashing.. just helping.. thanks again for your work.. its always nice to see new icons and such pop up.. keep it up..

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
Thanks for all your input. I have taken the suggestion to hand and re-released a revised version which is now available. Keep it comin' and I hope I have something you like and would use. Enjoy!

cue_32

Jun 11, 2010
nice work... once I'm over the 'Gingerbread-like' theme that I'm trying to apply to my Streak, I'll use these. Keep the icons coming though.
if I may...
Astro
Root Explorer
Barcode scanner
Navigation

Salamat! :)

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
here are also a few shots on my phone as an example..thanks again for all the positive feedback..and @cue_32: ill work on those icons in my next batch

thanks again! and happy holidays!
snap20101223_022424.png

snap20101223_022446.png

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
Thank you! I'm working on the second batch as we speak. Happy holidays to all!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
second batch!

just as promised..here is the second batch of icons! not as much as the first..but just a few more to get going and hopefully spark a bigger amount of interest..anyways..hope you all enjoy! again..keep the comments coming and ideas! thanks!

pnyboy27

Nov 19, 2009
Thanks to all! And happy new year! If you have any special requests, just let me know and I'll try to fit that into my next batch.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for the wait, but I finally got some time free and finished my first batch of icons. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line and I'll consider them for the next batch.

Any donations would be gladly accepted and would help encourage me to do more! I'll be working on a few backgrounds as well. As soon as I'm finished with a few there, I'll be sure to post them up. Enjoy!

batch1iconslist-1.png

First Batch

iconslist2.png

Second Batch

Here's the link to the first batch of icons

Here's the link to the second batch of icons

Thanks!! =)