[APP][2.2+] Contact HD Widgets: Love

Search This thread

cempo

Oct 14, 2012
Communication with a loved one has become easier and more enjoyable. Now your beloved will have a special place not only in your life but also in your phone.

logo512_4.png

This application allows you to combine creatively the possibilities of such popular applications as: Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, VKontakte, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, Skype, Gmail, etc.

Features of the free version:
- 5 HD widgets unique by design;
- 4 types of group widgets;
- quick import from Contact book;
- quick access to the call functions, SMS sending;
- the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS;
- comfortable and convenient user interface;
- many useful settings;
- energy efficiency of your phone due to minimal use of battery power;
- English and Russian versions of the application;
- widget sizes 1x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4;
- widgets are available for lock screen;
- the ability to use your favorite applications for reading and sending SMS, such as Hangouts, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, and others;
- ability to set Internet access only via Wi-Fi connection to minimize your costs.

After purchasing the app you get:
- 20 HD widgets unique by design;
- quick access to the call functions, SMS sending, profiles views and chat changes in Facebook, VKontakte, Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mailing, Skype video calls;
- the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS, new messages VKontakte and Facebook chats, and the current status in Online Social Networks;
- many useful settings;
- English, German, Russian and Ukrainian versions of the application;
- the ability to use your favorite applications for reading and sending SMS, such as Hangouts, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, and others;
- ability to set Internet access only via Wi-Fi connection to minimize your costs.

image.png
folder_en.png

2014_01_04_19_51_16.png
2014_01_04_19_54_46.png

2014_01_04_20_00_20.png
image.png

Google Play

Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetfree
Paid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetpaid

Also, you can try NEW beautiful application Contact HD Widgets:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666884

View attachment LoveWidgetFree(v1.5)(04.01.2014).rar
View attachment LoveWidgetFree(v1.6)(09.01.2014).rar

Last edited:

cempo

Oct 14, 2012
Hello.

We are pleased to present to you the new version.

Changes were made as:
- added 14 new widgets (1x1 and 2x2);
- you can choose the style of the group of widgets;
- fixed bugs.

2014_01_04_19_51_16.png
2014_01_04_19_54_46.png

2014_01_04_20_00_20.png

Reactions: j_svas

cempo

Oct 14, 2012
Hello.

Changes were made as:
- Added new widget type: "Folder". It allows you to separate contacts into groups (categories). For example, "Friends", "Work" ... Each widget will have a unique image that is forming from the contact photos;

- Now you can call or write SMS in a single click. This feature is available for all types of widgets. To adjust, simply select the appropriate option on the "Create widget" screen;

- Improved photos search for Facebook and VKontakte;

- fixed bugs.

folder_en.png

JirousH

Jan 20, 2012
Ostrava!!!
Hi, perfect app, but can you add possibility to open Hangouts for contact? Same way as you did with whatsapp :) i allready bought this cause i like it very much :) Good job

j_svas

May 28, 2006
Pune
Very nice app, thanks for this.
Can you please add exact HTC contacts widget style please?

Sent from my Micromax A116 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sindawe

Jan 27, 2008
Hollywood
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hi.
Nice job on the app; it's what I was really hoping to find in a contacts widget.

Think I found a spelling error: have a 1x1 widget, on press opens the fly-out buttons (txt, call, fb, etc.) - click on the gear button for settings, first check box is "Onli Wi-Fi" option, should be "Only".

Question: is there anyway to make the Widget Style scale to a launcher's col/row size? I'm seeing some clipping on the different styles; I'm not sure if that's the launcher or the contact app, maybe someone can verify for me?

I use KK Launcher and I have my desktop grid size set to 5x5. When I add a contact widget 1x1, and select the widget style as the circle, the left and right sides of the circle are sliced off. So the newly created circle-contact-widget is now curved on the top, curved on the bottom, and straight lines on left and right. In order to make it appear correctly, I have to resize it to a 2x wide; this shows the whole circle, but adds about 2cm of dead transparent space on the left and right of the icon. If I select the style square but curved edges, I see what looks like a square, but the sides are sliced off again, so the curved-square icon just looks like a squashed icon.

couchomatic

Jul 24, 2004
Free Call for Viber

Hi! Great app! However the app crashes when I try to add / make a free call through Viber. Free Message / Chat through Viber is fine however. Could you make a fix for this? Thanks for the hard work!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Communication with a loved one has become easier and more enjoyable. Now your beloved will have a special place not only in your life but also in your phone.

logo512_4.png

This application allows you to combine creatively the possibilities of such popular applications as: Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, Facebook, VKontakte, GO SMS PRO, Handcent SMS, Skype, Gmail, etc.

Features of the free version:
    - 5 HD widgets unique by design;
    - quick access to the call functions, SMS sending;
    - the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS;
    - many useful settings;
    - English and Russian versions of the application;

After purchasing the app you get:
    - 20 HD widgets unique by design;
    - quick access to the call functions, SMS sending, profiles views and chat changes in Facebook, VKontakte, Google+, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Viber, E-mailing, Skype video calls;
    - the ability to be aware of missed calls, unread SMS, new messages VKontakte and Facebook chats, and the current status in Online Social Networks;
    - many useful settings;
    - English, German, Russian and Ukrainian versions of the application;

image.png
    folder_en.png

2014_01_04_19_51_16.png
    2014_01_04_19_54_46.png

2014_01_04_20_00_20.png
    image.png

Google Play

Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetfree
    Paid: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ua.makeev.lovewidgetpaid

Also, you can try NEW beautiful application Contact HD Widgets:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2666884

View attachment LoveWidgetFree(v1.5)(04.01.2014).rar
    View attachment LoveWidgetFree(v1.6)(09.01.2014).rar
    Nice app, I will give it a try
    Hello.

We are pleased to present to you the new version.

Changes were made as:
    - added 14 new widgets (1x1 and 2x2);
    - you can choose the style of the group of widgets;
    - fixed bugs.

2014_01_04_19_51_16.png
    2014_01_04_19_54_46.png

2014_01_04_20_00_20.png
    Hi, can you please share your wallpaper?