Broken Moto X. What to do with it?

Search This thread

goodboynyc

Oct 15, 2010
New York City
My girlfriends moto X its kaputz. The LCD and glass are total. She's got a replacement for it already but I'm curious what to do with the broken phone?

The device was still working because she would receive calls and her alarm would ring so theres chat.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
My girlfriends moto X its kaputz. The LCD and glass are total. She's got a replacement for it already but I'm curious what to do with the broken phone?

The device was still working because she would receive calls and her alarm would ring so theres chat.

If you can find a cheap lcd, digitizer for it fix it and use it or sell it. Not many people are buying the moto x though....

MOTO X SLAPPED

GandalfTehGray

Jan 13, 2011

Doesn't Moto fix/replace those for free? I imagine they want the old version back to fix and then sell later as refurbs.