[Q] Camera focus on ViperOne 6.2.1 - Can you pls check?

Search This thread

mdb

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Folks,

I installed ViperOne 6.2.1 last night and when I trying to take some photos the camera is not focusing correctly. It accounts for light ok, but it can't focus on anything close up. Medium range seems ok, long range is blurry too.

I'm just wondering if this is a bug or a hardware issue. I took a bunch of photos recently and they were fine on the old rom I was using. I didn't make a backup though as the phone is a Chinese import.

Does anyone else have a similar issue?

801n
PNO7100

Thanks

mdb

Oct 25, 2006
Update in case anyone's interested...

It must have been a weird bug. What fixed it for me - After trying several other roms the problem still persisted. Eventually I installed a stock Google Play rom and updated via OTA. I cleared the camera cache (which I did on the several other previous roms), this time it worked! :D

I restored ViperOne, and all's good.

I did notice quite a few posts scattered around the web that were asking about this, especially for the HTC One LTE. I don't know if it's the same issue, but a lot of folks seemed to think it was a hardware issue.

rflt

Sep 4, 2011
Update in case anyone's interested...

It must have been a weird bug. What fixed it for me - After trying several other roms the problem still persisted. Eventually I installed a stock Google Play rom and updated via OTA. I cleared the camera cache (which I did on the several other previous roms), this time it worked! :D

I restored ViperOne, and all's good.

I did notice quite a few posts scattered around the web that were asking about this, especially for the HTC One LTE. I don't know if it's the same issue, but a lot of folks seemed to think it was a hardware issue.

Could you tell how to clear camera cache?