S 10.5 hone screens

Search This thread

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Ok just got me one of these crazy things and really love it. . But i have a couple of problems. It comes with 3 hone screens. The first thing I usually do is delete all the stuff of the hone screens so I cam make them my way. Here is my issues
1) there is a home screen with the calendar on it and I cannot seem to remove it. Try dragging it off the screen like ed very thing else bit nope.
2) I down loaded some apps and they went to one of the hone screens. . Didn't want it there so I dragged it off and now the app is nowhere to be seen. It is still installed as when I go to play store it says open. But it is not in apps or downloaded apps (I had to uninstall it and re install it.
3) I tried to create folders and they went into apps instead if the hone screen and I couldn't delete them or move them to the hone screens. Oddly enough when I restarted the tablet this am they were gone. .

Thanks for any help in these matters

killall

Nov 2, 2010
Alba
Google Pixel 7
1 That is the magazine widget page drag two fingers together on the page and it will go to the edit screen
2 there is an icon which appears at the top of the homescreen when you move an app icon, it says something like 'hide app'. If you have hit that icon you will probably find the app in app manager.
3 create folders in the app drawer then drag them onto the homescreen

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
So apparently there is a page just for widgets and it cannot be blank.. not sure I like this
No the app was not hidden..I dunno what the deal is

On another note I see no way to add other widgets.. like fancy widgets or any widgets downloaded from play store???

Sent from my SM-T800 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

cherylbaker

Jan 21, 2006
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Press and hold on an empty spot on the homescreen

Well after some playing it appears you csnnot put normal widgets on the widget home screen and you cannot remove all the widgets off the widget screen. . That sucks. So now that widget screen is just going to be wasted. . Why have they made all these changes to normal android. For the first time since running android I guess I'll have to rim a launcher program. . I hate that. Unless someone has a solution to these issues