[Q] How to reset the status bar

Search This thread

Depressed T.Bear

Jun 3, 2013
Berlin
Hi

yesterday I updated my SGS3 GTI9300 to the latest official 4.3 update.
The update progress worked fine with odin, but now I face a little problem.

In the status bar, the "eye" icon of the smart view feature is visible all the time. I know its cosmetic, it bothers me.
I guess it can be easily fixed if I clear the data & cache of the status bar apk...But I don't know which application it is.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it?

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Hi

yesterday I updated my SGS3 GTI9300 to the latest official 4.3 update.
The update progress worked fine with odin, but now I face a little problem.

In the status bar, the "eye" icon of the smart view feature is visible all the time. I know its cosmetic, it bothers me.
I guess it can be easily fixed if I clear the data & cache of the status bar apk...But I don't know which application it is.

Can somebody tell me how to fix it?

I dun think u can delete it without having root. Even with root still hard. U have to edit the rom.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
Give a thank if I helped you :)

TheAwesomeBit

Mar 17, 2013
Colombo
Most of the phones now have the smart stay icon permanently. (Even those running 4.1.2 like galaxy core, express,etc) It was just our S3 that wasnt like this during its 4.1.2. days.
Thats just an indication the smart stay is active and u can disable it from the notif bar.
However if you still cannot tolerate it :p then u can do some ROM editing of your own. IMO its not worth the hassle :/

Depressed T.Bear

Jun 3, 2013
Berlin
Most of the phones now have the smart stay icon permanently. (Even those running 4.1.2 like galaxy core, express,etc) It was just our S3 that wasnt like this during its 4.1.2. days.
Thats just an indication the smart stay is active and u can disable it from the notif bar.
However if you still cannot tolerate it :p then u can do some ROM editing of your own. IMO its not worth the hassle :/

No the icon is even there, if I deactivate it! ;) This must be a bug, my friends doesnt have this. Only for a few seconds when smart stay checks if your eyes are there ;)

Top Liked Posts