[Q] Headset not clear

Search This thread

chuckster_84

Mar 7, 2011
Hi guys,

I am facing trouble while using a head set with my phone for making calls. The person at the other end is hearing noises and distortions making the call quality really poor and making the headset useless. I tried with many headsets but its it till there. Without the head set the call quality is pretty fine.

The odd thing is that while doing voice calls through Skype, this issue does not pop up.

I am using 16gb s advance running stock JB android. Does anyone else face this issue?

Thanks.

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi guys,

I am facing trouble while using a head set with my phone for making calls. The person at the other end is hearing noises and distortions making the call quality really poor and making the headset useless. I tried with many headsets but its it till there. Without the head set the call quality is pretty fine.

The odd thing is that while doing voice calls through Skype, this issue does not pop up.

I am using 16gb s advance running stock JB android. Does anyone else face this issue?

Thanks.

I was using headset that I got from the phone, white one. And I did not have any problems before. On stock, did not try it on CM ROMs.

Reactions: chuckster_84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

Thanks.

I was using headset that I got from the phone, white one. And I did not have any problems before. On stock, did not try it on CM ROMs.