[Q] OwatchOn(ON/OFF SCREEN)

Search This thread

lirona

Feb 24, 2008
Why can't I find this app: OwatchOn in Ostor now?
I need any app to ON/OFF SCREEN.
Thanks,
Arie.

Sccarlin

Mar 16, 2014
Try Shake instead

lirona, I would also like to download and install this app.

Community any help on locating it?

It does not work on the TrueSmart 1GB/8GB edition because of a firmware problem according to Loki. Try Shake from the Playstore. It works fine on my 1/8 1900 (U.S. edition)

bradgevo

Mar 6, 2014
Shake

I've tried every single shake app and none of them work. Could you tell me how you got Shake to work on a 1/8 1900 with ensec and operative?

juanflight

Feb 1, 2008
I've tried every single shake app and none of them work. Could you tell me how you got Shake to work on a 1/8 1900 with ensec and operative?

got it working.
make sure you turn OFF WatchON.
shake: actions when shaken > simple > OClock or OmateFaces
sensitivity: (I have it in 10)
servicestate > ON
start at start up > check
Active when screen is off > check
Vibrate when shaken> on
Notify when shaken > off

kilroo

Jul 8, 2011
got it working.
make sure you turn OFF WatchON.
shake: actions when shaken > simple > OClock or OmateFaces
sensitivity: (I have it in 10)
servicestate > ON
start at start up > check
Active when screen is off > check
Vibrate when shaken> on
Notify when shaken > off

I don't use the Omate clock face (I use Executive Assistant with a Sense Analog Small Clock, which I wish took up less space, but it does pack a lot of information into half the screen). Based on my settings, I think "Turn Screen On" as the action will show whatever your lock screen is (obviating the need to change the action if you change lock screens, but taking away the option of showing something different for shaking vs. using the button), and I think "Turn Screen On" is also one of the actions for which there is no notification, so the Notify setting doesn't have any effect for me. (If it does, I haven't noticed.)

Sensitivity 8 seems to be about the right balance for me. It only occasionally triggers just because I'm gesturing expansively, but I can pretty much always activate it when I actually mean to.