[ROM] [4.4.4] Paranoidandroid 4.6

Search This thread

deedwar

Aug 26, 2008
Bendigo
goo.im
banner_505uxa.png

FEATURES for 4.0+,

At the moment they are slowly adding features. So it is pretty much AOSP at the moment. Very light on resources and basic features.

What has NOT been implemented yet that is normally in Paranoid Android.

Hybrid engine, Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts

Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like

Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.

You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.

My Sources have now been pushed to the official Paranoid Android Repo so all version will now be built using there automated system and will have all there features and code on there release cycle

Sources
ParanoidAndroid
Mine
Kernel
ParanoidAndroid Google+

Credits
RaymanFX for the kernel and alot of the sources, and Phantasm4489 for him help with alot of the bugs​

Bugs
Distorted Screenshots and previews (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
Kernel logo will appear on black screens sometimes (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
Flash the download here to fix the 2 above issues. Thanks to Phantasm4489.
No HDMI
No FM Radio

Changelog
XDA Changelog Page

Download
Paranoid Android Download Site

XDA:DevDB Information
Paranoidandroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia S

Contributors
deedwar
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSPA

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 4.0 Beta 6
Beta Release Date: 2013-12-17

Created 2013-12-17
Last Updated 2014-10-02

P

pradeep19922

Waiting To Download :) :)

Is this official port or unofficial ???

deedwar

Aug 26, 2008
Bendigo
goo.im
Ofcourse 99.5% all works, i meant the few minor bugs like offline charging,and sometimes reboot takes to recovery :) :)

I havent tested it much to be honest. If you ever ventured over the Acro S forum you would see my ROMs there and i dont have the problem with offline charging not working or the recovery popping up but that is a different build so these bugs might pop up.

It is a lot harder to test the XS on my XAS because it wont charge for me being a different config and it wont let me see my External SD card which isnt really a big one. But by all means post whatever bugs you find here and i will fix them. There is very little difference between our 2 devices and like i said i can actually flash the ROM without any changes and it actually loads up on my device. That is how i test it i just make sure i have a full battery first.

Chacc

Feb 13, 2013
Already I found That and Download the rom dude ...FOR Your kind info i know to use the forum i posted that because most of the dev give their own download link ,so i didn't check the Downloads section :)

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Ofc ...

I have no doubts ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner_505uxa.png

FEATURES for 4.0+,

At the moment they are slowly adding features. So it is pretty much AOSP at the moment. Very light on resources and basic features.

What has NOT been implemented yet that is normally in Paranoid Android.

Hybrid engine, Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts

Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like

Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.

You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.

My Sources have now been pushed to the official Paranoid Android Repo so all version will now be built using there automated system and will have all there features and code on there release cycle

Sources
    ParanoidAndroid
    Mine
    Kernel
    ParanoidAndroid Google+

Credits
    RaymanFX for the kernel and alot of the sources, and Phantasm4489 for him help with alot of the bugs​

Bugs
    Distorted Screenshots and previews (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
    Kernel logo will appear on black screens sometimes (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
    Flash the download here to fix the 2 above issues. Thanks to Phantasm4489.
    No HDMI
    No FM Radio

Changelog
    XDA Changelog Page

Download
    Paranoid Android Download Site

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoidandroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia S

Contributors
    deedwar
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSPA

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4.0 Beta 6
    Beta Release Date: 2013-12-17

Created 2013-12-17
    Last Updated 2014-10-02
    screenshot fix for 2014-06-26 build (see attached).
    Just fixed the issue with build. Turns out the corrected the problem in my local sources but forgot to push them to my github. Next build should compile fine.
    screenshot fix for the new version ???

screenshot fix for build 2014-07-17... (also seems to work for more recent builds)