Question about TWRP on our T-Mobile phone.

Search This thread

WhiteiceDMSTech

Oct 18, 2009
Washington, IL.
Hey all,

I installed the TWRP manager on my phone and choose d851 for my device. When I choose to install recovery (I have TWRP from the purple drake install but the TWRP recovery is not full screen, so I am trying to see if there is an update for our phone for it) and I get the following message in the screenshot. I want to make sure this is correct to try and avoid bricking my phone. Can anyone help/confirm for me what it is asking? Thank you.
y3utuhy9.jpg

Sent from my LG G3.

Knucklessg1

Mar 27, 2010
knucklessg1.blogspot.com
Reactions: Homer J. Fong

mitbit2k3

Aug 16, 2014
Hallelujah

I'm rooted with purpledrake, flashed Skydragon ROM and now have a fullscreen TWRP recovery!

The developers in this forum ROCK!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

I installed the TWRP manager on my phone and choose d851 for my device. When I choose to install recovery (I have TWRP from the purple drake install but the TWRP recovery is not full screen, so I am trying to see if there is an update for our phone for it) and I get the following message in the screenshot. I want to make sure this is correct to try and avoid bricking my phone. Can anyone help/confirm for me what it is asking? Thank you.
    y3utuhy9.jpg

Sent from my LG G3.
    Try this fixed resolution version of TWRP 2.7.1.3 (the running dialogue is still small but the rest is fixed for our device) D851 ONLY!!!

https://twitter.com/utoprime/status/493825406299275264

The actually TWRP app on the play store now supports the G3. It also has the correct resolution.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app