PLAYSTATION MOBILE {Arc/s,Neo/v} (UPDATED)

Search This thread

h.debnath

Sep 19, 2011
Toronto
so everything works, i've followed you're instructions however when I add my country (Canada), i get the message "There are no content items"

Which country should i put in instead? like do you know the list of countries that have playstation suite supported so far (in english) or is it just natively Japan for now?

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
so everything works, i've followed you're instructions however when I add my country (Canada), i get the message "There are no content items"

Which country should i put in instead? like do you know the list of countries that have playstation suite supported so far (in english) or is it just natively Japan for now?

United kingdom english, is working :)

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
Updated first post. with new update zip and more info as had some people PM me with issues. The new update zip contains the lets get Playstation downloader app from Xperia S and the framework needed if not included in your stock 2.3.4 plus rom. If anyone has any issues please post in this thread so you can help others if they to have the same issue as you. Thanks :)

MatheusSnakepit

May 15, 2011
Guarujá
Great! 1000x thanks for you, sir :D

Just asking, after I "validate" my device on PS Store, can I change build.prop back to MT15i? Will the games keep working?

Sent from my MT15i using XDA

danytrial

I did wrong?

hello friends I have a problem with this ... but can help me install everything right in my xperia arc

538951_4011990416991_1198176467_33701809_2120269691_n.jpg

to open a game does not go from here ...

551688_4011982856802_62761559_n.jpg

I hope I helped,
PD: sorry for my bad English

poo-tang

Nov 21, 2011
www.xperiagamer.com
hello friends I have a problem with this ... but can help me install everything right in my xperia arc

538951_4011990416991_1198176467_33701809_2120269691_n.jpg

to open a game does not go from here ...

551688_4011982856802_62761559_n.jpg

I hope I helped,
PD: sorry for my bad English

If you use that mod linked above. It will only give you crashbanicoot working. PSXperia converted games do not work yet. I am still trying to find the issue why it's not working and will update first post when I do.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

akash77

May 21, 2012
The store will work and you can install crash bandicoot from link above with the preinstalled services apk. But converted ISO PSXperia converter games will not work yet.

Well my mod on this thread can make work all psxperia converted games on all devices in which PlayStation Pocket can install...... Nearly all Sony Ericssion armv7 Mobiles!!!!!!!!

All "Updating" and "liçense verîfication" bug can be solved on this thread

Sent from my MT11i

Last edited:

azraque

Sep 13, 2012
colombo
If you use that mod linked above. It will only give you crashbanicoot working. PSXperia converted games do not work yet. I am still trying to find the issue why it's not working and will update first post when I do.

can i use this on xperia ray......do i hav to edit build prop....waiting 4 ur reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ModZone_PSPXperia.jpg

update zip i created with full Playstation certified permissions and Framework Plus the Xperia S lets get PlayStation downloader app included. This also should work on any 2.3.4 + and will let you download and use the new PlayStation Mobile service.

Video -

How to set up -

Step 1

Download and Flash update zip in recovery to install all that you need, make sure you backup first.

chart

Step 2

Reboot device then Download the new PSM app in the Lets get Playstation app.

(OLD PLAYSTATION SUITE PICS - GAMES NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE) ScreenShots LT15 - working for root users with changing build.prop device names in system from (Lt15i) to (????)
    For some reason the new playstation suite is only compatable with the new playstation store games. I have tried to install crash ban US , UK versions and also tried games made with psxperia converter but (installation unsuccesful). I am trying to find away round this as if able to install crash the psxperia games will run. need to push crash to system as comes preinstalled on xperia plays plus i think we mite need different (older) playstation certified permissions (ps certified jar and ps certified xml) these are the permission files inbuilt in to the arc already allowing you to install these suite and store apps in the first place. I think these mite be different to the xperia play thats why not allowing the installs of these older ps suite games.

the only other way round this would be for Yinfanlu creator of psxperia converter to make new patches for gamaes available to us on the ps store so then we could convert them.

The only way of playing playstation games for now will be paying for them from playstation store.

P.S There is issues with the uk store at mo on arc and plays its either being updated or sony have turned it off as not offically out yet but the japan store is open still.

for people really trying to get free stuff check this thread out you should be able to get free loco roco from japan the instructions are for play but will work for arc too http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1403867 .:)
    Yeeeah Crash Bandicoot Successfully Installed on Xperia Arc Copy the Xperia Play Files on Xperia Arc !!!

If You Want install Crash Bandicoot and other ps games

1) install PS Pocket:http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=823581&d=1324415296
    2) Download xperia Play Certificates http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0VK7K9A

3) Now via Root Explorer put playstationcertified.jar and xperiaplaycertified.jar to system/framework, and files com.sony.android.playstationcertified and com.sonyericsson.android.xperiaplaycertified to system/etc/permissions. and set permisions on files to 644
    overclockug.jpg

3) Reboot phone.
    4) Install Crash Bandicoot game or Psxperia Converted Game
    I tried more than 10 times but just a error came up!

Do you remeber to edit
    \system\build.prop

to swich L15 or L18 nomination to R800i as explaned in the fisrt post:confused:
    build_.prop_pic.jpg

Work fine, but market do not exist for all countries, I tried Japan:cool: and It´s ok. I´ll wait for English&Spanish or Portuguese.

[]s