[UPDATED] iPhoneUI [2010-05-19, Version 0.3.5a] - An iPhone shell for 480x800 phones

Search This thread

uchaloki

Aug 12, 2009
i cant download anything from that page! when i clicked on the links, a window pop-up with weird letters...

uhuy*

Nov 1, 2009
jakarta
nice shell... i would like to try it, but first i want to upgrade my windows into 6.5 is there any bugs or lags using 6.5 ???
thanks for sharing this kewl developments....

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
Hey!

Thanks for your kind words.

I haven't really tested it out on the 6.5 system but i know that it works. But i'm concentrating on fixing and adjust it for the usage on the 6.1 system.

I will in the future concentrate on adjusting it for the 6.5 system aswell.

uhuy*

Nov 1, 2009
jakarta
well in that case... i postponed my will to upgrade into 6.5 i will try your shell now.... and sure i will enjoying this shell.... lets give it a try....
thanks before.... :)

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
Hope you like it :)

Feel free to give me good as well as bad feedback. I'd really appreciate suggestions on what to improve with the shell :)

Best Regards

uhuy*

Nov 1, 2009
jakarta
love the UI but it seems that i can slide the multi page...
is it just me or is the UI doesn't support sliding the multi page ???
i have to press the arrow button to slide betwen pages...

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
That's true. I'll try to make it slide in the next releases.

Can i ask you a question. What phone are you using?

dexteral

Aug 23, 2009
I like the screen-shots. m testing it. let u know of any bugs with jacks 6.5 rom:)

check this out. iphone rom. perhaps u two can collaborate to make a perfect iphone clone for xperia:D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=635128

tested it
i cant slide from one screen to another have to use arrow keys. which are vey small
and when i slide the status bar at the bottom doe not appear on the second or the third screen..
worked fine with jack 6.5. no error
secondly the setting show the wm 6.1 settings (not eye candy) perhaps u can integrate it with the wm 6.5 settings or have settings for the iphone interfacre.

Still i like it

Last edited:

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
I like the screen-shots. m testing it. let u know of any bugs with jacks 6.5 rom:)

check this out. iphone rom. perhaps u two can collaborate to make a perfect iphone clone for xperia:D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=635128

tested it
i cant slide from one screen to another have to use arrow keys. which are vey small
and when i slide the status bar at the bottom doe not appear on the second or the third screen..
worked fine with jack 6.5. no error
secondly the setting show the wm 6.1 settings (not eye candy) perhaps u can integrate it with the wm 6.5 settings or have settings for the iphone interfacre.

Still i like it

Thank you for testing this out!

I'm releasing the new build anyday now which includes more bugfixes and new functions. Before i release it I'll make sure to adjust it to the 6.5 system.

You said that the arrowbuttons are small, i noticed this last night and I relocated them and made them bigger. I'm trying to add the slide function but don't expect it to work until next month, at least. I also noticed what you told me, that the status bar doesn't appear in the multi-pages, and I'm trying to solve this.

Best regards

sonus

Jan 25, 2007
Is this a panel? I can't imagine being stuck in a program launcher all day, so I would only use it if it were a panel.

harjman

May 10, 2006
wm5

hi mate, tried this on Windows Mobile 5 device (Imate Jam), I get an unexpected error in iphoneui.exe. The programs asks to quit and restart but get same result every time.

any ideas

chabbe11

Oct 27, 2009
Have you followed my instructions?

You may've missed that you need to install the .NET 3.5 version because it uses it.

If that isn't the problem then I don't, sorry. please reply and tell me if you solved it.
But my advice for you is to download the .NET 3.5 from my homesite.

Top Liked Posts