[Q] One X relocked with no rom on

Search This thread

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Its been a while since flashing roms and I was going to sell my one x but needed stock software and unrooting. But I have ended up with my phone stuck in fast boot with it saying re locked at the top. I think i know where I went wrong but its too late. I dont have any backup because it was ages ago and I have tried various stock roms all returning errors. This is what I was following:
"fastboot oem Lock"
2) "fastboot oem rebootRUU"
3) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
4) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
5) "fastboot flash "unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin"
6 "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-4.18.401.2-endeavoru-JB.img
7) fastboot flash boot ( the boot.img from the custom rom)
8) go in to recovery and install the custom rom.

I got stuck at 6 giving me an error, I presume it was the wrong file.
Do I actually have to do fastboot oem Lock, because its relocked?

Could anybody help me out with what stock roms and file I need please? I know there are a lot of posts but each one is idividual and with different firmware.
Thanks Guys

This is some of my info:
c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5a
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.39.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 5.1204.164.30H
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.14.771.34
INFOserialno: ***********************
INFOimei: ********************
INFOproduct: endeavoru
INFOplatform: HBOOT-T30S
INFOmodelid: PJ4610000
INFOcidnum: H3G__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3759mV
INFOdevpower: 27
INFOpartition-layout: None
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: None
INFOhbootpreupdate: 2
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Will it unlock if I send a new unlock ticket through htc dev website?

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester
Its been a while since flashing roms and I was going to sell my one x but needed stock software and unrooting. But I have ended up with my phone stuck in fast boot with it saying re locked at the top. I think i know where I went wrong but its too late. I dont have any backup because it was ages ago and I have tried various stock roms all returning errors. This is what I was following:
"fastboot oem Lock"
2) "fastboot oem rebootRUU"
3) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
4) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
5) "fastboot flash "unlocktoken Unlocktoken.bin"
6 "fastboot flash recovery openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.0-4.18.401.2-endeavoru-JB.img
7) fastboot flash boot ( the boot.img from the custom rom)
8) go in to recovery and install the custom rom.

I got stuck at 6 giving me an error, I presume it was the wrong file.
Do I actually have to do fastboot oem Lock, because its relocked?

Could anybody help me out with what stock roms and file I need please? I know there are a lot of posts but each one is idividual and with different firmware.
Thanks Guys

This is some of my info:
c:\fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5a
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.39.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 5.1204.164.30H
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.14.771.34
INFOserialno: ***********************
INFOimei: ********************
INFOproduct: endeavoru
INFOplatform: HBOOT-T30S
INFOmodelid: PJ4610000
INFOcidnum: H3G__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 3759mV
INFOdevpower: 27
INFOpartition-layout: None
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: None
INFOhbootpreupdate: 2
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

Will it unlock if I send a new unlock ticket through htc dev website?
I've got the same phone as you, i'll upload my H3G_001 backup of Jelly Bean

You will need to use Phillz Recovery or Clockwork Mod Recovery

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92848413/H3G_001%20JellyBean.zip just unzip it flash Phillz or Clockwork Mod Recovery.

Last edited:

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014

Awesome mate, your a legend!

When you say to use phillz or cmr, can I use these because all I can do is access the fastboot screen? Even if I select recovery in fastboot the htc quietly brilliant screen pops up then goes back to fast boot menu.

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester

When you say to use phillz or cmr, can I use these because all I can do is access the fastboot screen? Even if I select recovery in fastboot the htc quietly brilliant screen pops up then goes back to fast boot menu.
Go on to HTC Dev and get another unlock token, and proceed to unlock again, then flash CWM or Phillz, then recover your phone with the backup i provided. I have also provided the stock htc recovery in the folder seperately.

Reactions: si_d_2003

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Go on to HTC Dev and get another unlock token, and proceed to unlock again, then flash CWM or Phillz, then recover your phone with the backup i provided. I have also provided the stock htc recovery in the folder seperately.

Ok Cheers dude, I will give them a while and let you know. Thanks for the help:good:

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Ok, so got it unlocked again, my viper rom was still installed so the phone boots up. Now to get your jelly bean on correct me if Im wrong, your jellybean zip, shall i unzip it? what shall i do with .img file and the others?

Last edited:

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester
Ok, so got it unlocked again, my viper rom was still installed so the phone boots up. Now to get your jelly bean on correct me if Im wrong, all i do is put the zip on the phones hd the boot into recovery and then select restore? Just tried it and it says no file found, does your back up go into a specific folder? or just select install from zip?
No, on Clockword Mod or Phillz recovery you use Backup and Restore option, you don't flash the zip file, i zipped it up so i could upload to dropbox, just flash the 2013-02-05.20.39.08 folder under restore, there should be a folder called Clockword Mod on your SD Card or something like that.

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Sorry for being an idiot im just concerned because I was up till 4.30 this morning trying to sort this out. in cwm folder is one called downloads which goes into recoveries folder, does the folder 2013....go in there? Then by flash do you mean going to fast boot- backup/restore - restore? because it says no file found still.

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester
Sorry for being an idiot im just concerned because I was up till 4.30 this morning trying to sort this out. in cwm folder is one called downloads which goes into recoveries folder, does the folder 2013....go in there? Then by flash do you mean going to fast boot- backup/restore - restore? because it says no file found still.
On your storage you should have a file called clockworkmod and inside that you should have another folder in there called backup, so your 2013-02-05.20.39.08 file should be in that backup folder.

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
On your storage you should have a file called clockworkmod and inside that you should have another folder in there called backup, so your 2013-02-05.20.39.08 file should be in that backup folder.

Sorry there is no back up folder in there. Ive tried installing phillz over cwm it says complete but after flashing and when i reboot its still cwm. and in rom manager when I try to update cwm it gives me an error.

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester
So then go into CWM or Phillz recovery then go to Backup and Restore and restore that 2013-02-05.20.39.08 file, then you should be back on stock H3G rom, then just flash the recovery i put in the folder separately, then you should be fully stock, then relock your Hboot/bootloader then you should be able to update your rom OTA to 4.2.2 and hboot to 1.72

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Ok, so finally got there in the end. Hopefully. I have one more question and i will leave you alone.....ive sent the lock message and the bootloader now says relocked again. Is this different from locked? Can i get it to say locked instead of relocked as this looks like its been rooted before?
Thanks

wigankev

Jul 8, 2010
Greater Manchester
Ok, so finally got there in the end. Hopefully. I have one more question and i will leave you alone.....ive sent the lock message and the bootloader now says relocked again. Is this different from locked? Can i get it to say locked instead of relocked as this looks like its been rooted before?
Thanks
Relocked is correct, did you remember to flash the original htc recovery before relocking?

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
I did, but.....F### its stuck in bootloader loop now. The bloody phone booted and everything then when I restarted it its now stuck looping.

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
ok after unlocking the phone boots up fine. Is there something wrong when i go to lock it the it wont boot up?
Cheers dude

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
No i didnt do that, I just recovered the nand via cwm, then I flashed recovery.img then locked it. It was stuck in loop then as soon as I unlocked it booted.

now take the boot.img from nand backup and flash it via fastboot with the command fastboot flash boot nameofboot.img but you must unlock it again and after this relock it again

Reactions: si_d_2003

si_d_2003

Aug 31, 2014
Ok cool, that looks like its worked. Thanks for that buddy! Do you know if there is any way to change the ****relocked*** back to ***locked***

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No i didnt do that, I just recovered the nand via cwm, then I flashed recovery.img then locked it. It was stuck in loop then as soon as I unlocked it booted.

now take the boot.img from nand backup and flash it via fastboot with the command fastboot flash boot nameofboot.img but you must unlock it again and after this relock it again