Galaxy Note 3 Screen Black out problem.

Search This thread

kvssvarma

Aug 26, 2010
Guys,

I just dropped my Note 3. It has a caselogy case on it but the screen went dark after got dropped. The screen has not cracked or anything. I can hear the notifications. I can even pick up calls by guessing the unlock swipe on the screen. The screen stays black or I see lines some time.
Can you gurus help me figure out what could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

440bro

Oct 14, 2008
Cleveland ROCKS!!!
gsomething.net
The problem is you dropped your phone and the case didn't do squat!

You basically have 2 choices.

1. Send in for warranty exchange. Since the screen isn't cracked the store should be able to swap phones. Or you can send in for warranty to Samsung.

2. Void your warranty and open her up. It's possible something became jarred lose. Do some investigation.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Just check out this video and see all the connectors that could of popped lose!

Reactions: kvssvarma

kvssvarma

Aug 26, 2010

1. Send in for warranty exchange. Since the screen isn't cracked the store should be able to swap phones. Or you can send in for warranty to Samsung.

2. Void your warranty and open her up. It's possible something became jarred lose. Do some investigation.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Thanks for the help. I could not see the link to the video. Can you post the link again please ?

shresthakks4u

Jan 14, 2014
Guys,

I just dropped my Note 3. It has a caselogy case on it but the screen went dark after got dropped. The screen has not cracked or anything. I can hear the notifications. I can even pick up calls by guessing the unlock swipe on the screen. The screen stays black or I see lines some time.
Can you gurus help me figure out what could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

I think, you should go for exchange as per the basis of warranty.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.