Stock launcher or Custom?

Search This thread

rnluna

Mar 10, 2012
I am using apex launcher two years later or more, but I tested nova launcher and I like more than apex.
Nova finally

Enviado desde mi D6503

bryanhayn

Dec 10, 2011
I stayed on the stock Z2 launcher for the longest time and just yesterday made the switch to Nova Prime. I used Nova on many of my previous phones and loved it, but stayed with stock on the Z2 because it was simple and fast. Now with Nova I have both double tap to wake and double tap to sleep :good:

Reactions: styxter

Sensination

Jun 11, 2014
London
Nova all the way!!

I think I've never used stock launcher, with custom launcher I can customize the phone the way I like it (to some extent of course).

I can't imagine ever having an iPhone without ability to change something so basic like icons... :eek:

Reactions: arash64a

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use Nova Launcher, just because I like it [emoji4]. Stock launcher is excellent too I think but I don't see any negative effect on my battery with Nova. If there is it's soon little that I don't care.
    Google Now launcher. Not interested in bloat and unnecessary, performance-and-battery-sapping gloss.
    Nova Launcher definitely. Change icons, change transitions, change rows and columns, have more dock pages, landscape mode.......love it
    Nova too here :)

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk
    I stayed on the stock Z2 launcher for the longest time and just yesterday made the switch to Nova Prime. I used Nova on many of my previous phones and loved it, but stayed with stock on the Z2 because it was simple and fast. Now with Nova I have both double tap to wake and double tap to sleep :good: