Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Never?

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
Some say the z3 will be with 4.7 inch screen
Maybe its worth to wait until Sony confirm that in case you prefer small screen size

vordhosbnbg

Mar 12, 2013
Sofia
Most definately I will avoid buying Sony smartphones in the future. Their SW support is abbandoned way to quickly. :(

2k14

Mar 27, 2014
Bandar Seri Begawan
My Acro S has been good to me for 2 years now. I love everything about it. Still looks good now with minor scratches and some of the silver thingies scraped off, a bit. Waterproof has also been great. Never had a problem with it and has NEVER been sent to repairs in ages (no screen protector and case for sometime now too, well I'm not very much of a klutz anyways). Fingers crossed, I'd go and rely on Sony's hardware any day!

I'm eyeing for an upgrade soon. Z2 is too big for me. I'm tempted on the Z1 Compact though. Perfect size for me, high-end specs (of this time), probably has a good battery life with that 720p screen (instead of 1080p, good enough on a 4.3 inch anyways), waterproofing and hopefully a good camera. And dat pink doe! Price is already pretty cheap now and will go down further when the Z3 comes out soon. Hopefully my next phone will last the same amount of years.

:fingers-crossed:

nisu4717

Dec 23, 2012
vidhya nagar
My Acro S has been good to me for 2 years now. I love everything about it. Still looks good now with minor scratches and some of the silver thingies scraped off, a bit. Waterproof has also been great. Never had a problem with it and has NEVER been sent to repairs in ages (no screen protector and case for sometime now too, well I'm not very much of a klutz anyways). Fingers crossed, I'd go and rely on Sony's hardware any day!

I'm eyeing for an upgrade soon. Z2 is too big for me. I'm tempted on the Z1 Compact though. Perfect size for me, high-end specs (of this time), probably has a good battery life with that 720p screen (instead of 1080p, good enough on a 4.3 inch anyways), waterproofing and hopefully a good camera. And dat pink doe! Price is already pretty cheap now and will go down further when the Z3 comes out soon. Hopefully my next phone will last the same amount of years.

:fingers-crossed:

My friend,wait for moto x+1.that one will good enough

Sent from my XT1022 using xda premium