non-outlook email problem

Search This thread

rvarker

Jul 6, 2005
Hi,
Is anyone having any problems with viewing email synchronised from non-outlook sources? We use websphere everyplace client at work, and everything syncs fine, however when you click on the message header within "messaging" you get a blank (white) screen. I cannot view any detail at all from the messages, and have spent the last 2 days mucking about with various settings (Changing the inbox options to get full copy of messages etc) to no avail. I am currently working back on WM2005 with no problems, but would love to go back to black!

Any assistance would be fantastic.

Cheers,
Rob

GuzuGuzu

Feb 6, 2007
Alessandria
rvaker

rvaker, not sure what you mean, but kind of similar problem I have now too. I also get the "blank screen" but the thing is that the program scrolls down by itself the message, thus you see only white screen. If you see the scroll bar, scroll back up. I've got confused first time too, and thought it's not working. :) But at the moment, I don't know how to fix this and have the message on top right away without scrolling.

frontpage

Jan 12, 2005
non outlook email reading and writng problem

Hi there.

I have same problem as well. With help of scrolling buttons I can read my email, however there is no opportunity to write new email or reply emails (white screen appear to screen).

How we can solve this problem? I am using vodafone push-email services.

Juha

JamesAub

Feb 27, 2007
I had a problem like this. My SMS and emails would always scroll down the screen when i opened them and had to use the bar to scroll back up to read it. Only thing i changed when this started happening was a reg change to navigation in IE and when i undid the change, it was fine again.

The change i made can be found in the wiki:
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=WM5_Tweaks_Other
About half way down under the Pocket IE (PIE) section. Its the one to Navigate PIE up/down with the four-way pad.

May be worth having a look at your registry and undoing this change if its been made!

rvarker

Jul 6, 2005
Thanks very much, JamesAub and GuzuGuzu. I'll re-flash black tonight (my time!) and give it a go!