[OFF TOPIC LOUNGE] A place for all things random [KEEP IT CLEAN]

Search This thread

iSaint

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix, Maryland
haha iSaint you iz the funniz man here ;)

oh btw cardio is always good for you... :rolleyes:

Haha yes it is xD

I walked up to a girl in the club last night and said "Hey, babe you're like a garden shovel" "Why?" she giggled, "Because you dig me?" "No, because I'll probably keep you in my shed"

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

iSaint

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix, Maryland

ÜBER™

Recognized Themer
Nov 9, 2011
Texas
Haha yes it is xD

I walked up to a girl in the club last night and said "Hey, babe you're like a garden shovel" "Why?" she giggled, "Because you dig me?" "No, because I'll probably keep you in my shed"

Haha who else but iSaint.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

CubeCloudOS

Feb 18, 2011
Riverside
WOW Sprint fail...

Everyone probably knew this was going to come but... Sprint is no longer supporting WiMax devices and is switching to LTE. Now thats almost no problem for HTC or SGS II devices but for us... our device has no LTE radio support, so I have to go buy a new device for another $199 what the :mad:... Sprint has announced ALL 1900Mhz and 800Mhz bands will be upgraded to LTE... So here goes our phone... :( Edit: (For those like me who want a contract for cell service on this exact phone :))

Last edited:

iSaint

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix, Maryland
Everyone probably knew this was going to come but... Sprint is no longer supporting WiMax devices and is switching to LTE. Now thats almost no problem for HTC or SGS II devices but for us... our device has no LTE radio support, so I have to go buy a new device for another $199 what the :mad:... Sprint has announced ALL 1900Mhz and 800Mhz bands will be upgraded to LTE... So here goes our phone... :( Edit: (For those like me who want a contract for cell service on this exact phone :))

Wow they're switching to LTE and have already began to abandon wimax :eek:
Who saw that coming :confused:
!!

Reactions: CubeCloudOS

ac16313

Mar 15, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona

No phone out for sprint right now supports LTE, no HTC or SGSII device.

Sent from my SPH-D700

G

GuestK00145

Damn, prom is coming up and I'm dateless :(

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

zanderman112

Oct 6, 2010
SouthEast USA
www.twitter.com
I kinda owe it to my mother to go. And right you're homeschooled? Your prom would be in your livingroom.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

No, lol. I'm home schooled, through a group called Pathways Academy. I know everyone else from my Senior class, its not like I sat home all day lol. Beta club, soccer, etc. We usually have 250 kids at our prom, which is held at our local community center, I just have no interest in dancing.

~ E.R.A.

Reactions: iSaint

iSaint

Jan 13, 2011
Phoenix, Maryland
No, lol. I'm home schooled, through a group called Pathways Academy. I know everyone else from my Senior class, its not like I sat home all day lol. Beta club, soccer, etc. We usually have 250 kids at our prom, which is held at our local community center, I just have no interest in dancing.

~ E.R.A.

They dance? Thought it was a bunch of drunk kids dry humping :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a thread for you guys to use as general off-topic area. Feel free to relax, have fun, have a coffee (or beer :cool:)

All I ask is that you keep it clean...all FORUM RULES still apply :p
    In highschool I remember telnetting into the firewall. Ran a version check, googled the default username and password and sure enough it worked. Did a hard reset, the internet went down for a few minutes, they made an anouncement over the intercom as I sat and smiled. When it came back up, I could play Guild Wars in class on my laptop for the next 3 years :)

just upping my post count

It won't be "up" long.

The point is 10 "useful" posts......
    If I walk into a sprint repair center, would I be able to get an epic 4g touch 1800mah battery for less that 20, or free?

Doubt it broski you would have to pay a little more for it i believe ...

Now for the off topicness

"Stirring the paint
    The act of making love to a woman during that "special time" of the month.
    That girl I copped off with last night, turned out she was up on blocks. Still, spot of stirring the paint never did anyone any harm. Knob looked like something off a butcher's slab afterwards, mind! "

"suicide wank
    When your having a wank, just before blow the load, shout out "Mom" or "Dad", then try and finish the job before they get into your room!
    a friend tried a suicide wank and won!!! he did it and failed the second time!! "

" Cosby Sweater
    The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".
    Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

So whatever happened to iSaint? He had some great pictures.
    rita-mordio-129085-albums-funny-images-pic47428-o-rly.bmp

... Yes i know its a little late ;)
    Using your Epic 4G:

2466954_460s.jpg

Like a boss (btw that's not me before anyone asks xD!)