• not usefull

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

xday123

Jan 2, 2014
karachi
Hi, guys i just thought that when we mess up our galaxy y then we have to search again and again, separately for root file, stock firmware and odin so i bring to you a complete file that contains the stock firmware, the root file, and odin also. it is a rar file and none of the components have been created by me.
Credits:
stock firmware: doky
odin: google
root file: i don't remember sorry

guide for new ones:
stock firmware recovery:
1)get ur mobile to download mode or odin mode by shutting down and then pressing vol down + power button + home button. then press vol up when the warning comes ( don't worry nothing will happen )
2)connect mobile to pc and open odin. make sure u have mobile drivers. get them by installing kies.
3) click on pda and choose the file pda_s5360_dxlc1. now on csc and choose the file csc_s5360_dxlc1. now on phone and choose modem_s5360_dxlc1.
4) check auto reboot and f.reset time but make sure to uncheck all others. click start. if pass comes written on one of the upper boxes then it's done.

root guide:
1)shut down mobile.
2)get to recovery by pressing vol up + power button + home button.
3) choose install from sd card and choose direct root file.
4) it is done
5)reboot

get it here: here

Reactions: contactspray

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
just to let you know its not a good idea for people from europe to flash that stock firmware - its Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam firmware

its also out dated

you also dont need kies to instal the drivers - there is a usb drivers file from samsung which is much smaller so unless you actually use kies there is no need for it

later firmware and firmware for other countries can be found
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48462297#post48462297

Last edited:
Reactions: xday123

rahulraz

Dec 31, 2013
Patna
www.gamesplaza.tk
I ThinK

Hi, guys i just thought that when we mess up our galaxy y then we have to search again and again, separately for root file, stock firmware and odin so i bring to you a complete file that contains the stock firmware, the root file, and odin also. it is a rar file and none of the components have been created by me.
Credits:

guide for new ones:
stock firmware recovery:
1)get ur mobile to download mode or odin mode by shutting down and then pressing vol down power button home button. then press vol up when the warning comes ( don't worry nothing will happen )
2)connect mobile to pc and open odin. make sure u have mobile drivers. get them by installing kies.
3) click on pda and choose the file pda_s5360_dxlc1. now on csc and choose the file csc_s5360_dxlc1. now on phone and choose modem_s5360_dxlc1.
4) check auto reboot and f.reset time but make sure to uncheck all others. click start. if pass comes written on one of the upper boxes then it's done.

root guide:
1)shut down mobile.
2)get to recovery by pressing vol up power button home button.
4) it is done
5)reboot

Well You Should GaVe The Original 2.3.6 For Every Country
It They Install ThiS Via odin in other countrt They Wont Be Able To Regain Back Warranty.
Well I also Think ThaT There Are Many Threat About This Topic Already.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Credits:

guide for new ones:
    stock firmware recovery:
    1)get ur mobile to download mode or odin mode by shutting down and then pressing vol down + power button + home button. then press vol up when the warning comes ( don't worry nothing will happen )

root guide:
    1)shut down mobile.
    2)get to recovery by pressing vol up + power button + home button.
    4) it is done
    5)reboot

just to let you know its not a good idea for people from europe to flash that stock firmware - its Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam firmware

its also out dated

you also dont need kies to instal the drivers - there is a usb drivers file from samsung which is much smaller so unless you actually use kies there is no need for it

later firmware and firmware for other countries can be found
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48462297#post48462297