[Q] That will happen if...

Search This thread

sandrita83

Jan 5, 2011
Uppsala
If i delete everything in my "My folder"? I am rdy to install everything again.

The problem is that i think i have to much **** on the phone and it's rly slow...
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
do you mean " What will happen if.... "

nothing will happen if you delete all your stuff. but what makes you think the phone is slow because of how much stuff you have on it ??

it could be a factor of things.

sandrita83

Jan 5, 2011
Uppsala
Well i have done a factory reset but the maps are still there. So i was thinking if i delete everything and do a factory reset maybe the phone don't have all the useless things left.

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
Maps is part of the rom, unless you uninstall it it will always be there. if you have done a facorty reset that wont wipe your sd card but it will free up some space... what exactly are you trying to do?????

to completely remove everything format your sd card. this will ensure nothing is left on it apart from what the phone needs to run off

obsessionXYZ

Dec 4, 2010
Kalmar
sandrita83

i actully tried this, but i deleted everything on the SD card, (not the system folders ofcourse)

the only thing that happened was, the system created new folders e.g. the DCIM folder..

OHH!! forgot to mension, i was not on any custom rom nor any lagfixes.. i think that would be a problem if you did..

azzledazzle

Dec 12, 2010
XDA Sucks !
Yes the phone needs.certain folders to operate. Don't worry about them if you have deleted everything you have freed up some space. Them folders will always come back even if they are empty