Never manage to SDMerge

Search This thread

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
Hello Guys
I've tried several times to SDMerge my LG L3 e400 but never make it. I had to reflash kdz file after trying it. It would be much appreciated if anyone here could give me a detailed tutorial how to SDMerge my LG L3 e400.
Thx.

13THWARRI0R

Feb 5, 2014
Bangalore
Hello Guys
I've tried several times to SDMerge my LG L3 e400 but never make it. I had to reflash kdz file after trying it. It would be much appreciated if anyone here could give me a detailed tutorial how to SDMerge my LG L3 e400.
Thx.

1.if you are in stock (2.3.6) .... root it and install rom manager app from play store
2.install the cwm 5.8.4.5 recovery for l3 from rom manager
3.download "SDMergE400_step4v1.3b" and "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4" files from this link "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2215406"
4.Extract files from "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4"(you will get "SDMergE400_step1.zip" and "SDMergE400_step2.zip") and put these files in sdcard and put "SDMergE400_step4v1.3b.zip" directly(dont extract files)
5.go to recovery by turning off phone and press volume down +home + power
6.format system and data and cache partitions
7.then install SDMergE400_step1.zip and phone will reboot after That install SDMergE400_step2.zip
8.then install any cm9 rom (Stock rom will not work.... except Gellmars modified stock rom )
9. after that install cm9 rom..... dont reboot to system immediately ....install SDMergE400_step4v1.3b.zip now reboot to system
10...enjoy SDMerg cm9...

i cant go more explanatory Than dis ......

Last edited:

george brown

Sep 15, 2011
Or any other suggestion on how to SDMerge cause I heard it needs compatible Rom for it.

I mean what kind of base band.

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys
    Thx.

1.if you are in stock (2.3.6) .... root it and install rom manager app from play store
    2.install the cwm 5.8.4.5 recovery for l3 from rom manager
    3.download "SDMergE400_step4v1.3b" and "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4" files from this link "http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2215406"
    4.Extract files from "SDMergE400_mod_gellmar_crazybyte.zip without old step4"(you will get "SDMergE400_step1.zip" and "SDMergE400_step2.zip") and put these files in sdcard and put "SDMergE400_step4v1.3b.zip" directly(dont extract files)
    5.go to recovery by turning off phone and press volume down +home + power
    6.format system and data and cache partitions
    7.then install SDMergE400_step1.zip and phone will reboot after That install SDMergE400_step2.zip
    8.then install any cm9 rom (Stock rom will not work.... except Gellmars modified stock rom )
    9. after that install cm9 rom..... dont reboot to system immediately ....install SDMergE400_step4v1.3b.zip now reboot to system
    10...enjoy SDMerg cm9...

i cant go more explanatory Than dis ......
    Or any other suggestion on how to SDMerge cause I heard it needs compatible Rom for it.

I mean what kind of base band.

Sent from my LG P705 using XDA Software

well no .....it needs only cm9 ....base band is not an issue