Kit Kat for Lg G Flex T-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mr pnut

Oct 20, 2011
Compton Ca.
To be honest there's no battery app that makes your battery last long lol i never used those apps there always running in the background.

Sent from my LG G Flexosaurus.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
To be honest there's no battery app that makes your battery last long lol i never used those apps there always running in the background.

First time I've used a battery app. Battery seems a little less but still good. Figured I test now and after KitKat. To see any difference.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III

Some of those actually work, but they cripple your phone by shutting everything off. On the lg spectrum we all used deep sleep app, it actually did make a huge difference. Anyways BBS isn't an app to extend your battery, but lists everything that is keeping your phone awake or even partially awake. It's an awesome app!

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
The thing about battery saving app and task managers or task killers is whatever they might save if any at all is eaten up by the apt doing the savings. We have a Snapdragon processor and there is an app made by snapdragon on the Play Store called battery guru it works better than anything I've seen. Are you do is install its free and it takes two to three days of learning how you use your device and then it will let you know when the battery saving start and I guarantee you to get you two to three maybe four hours more then you're used to. It's really the only battery saving app that I trust to actually work due to it being made by the people that make our processor so I figure they know best. Check it out it's free what can it hurt

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

http://www.howtogeek.com/127388/htg-explains-why-you-shouldnt-use-a-task-killer-on-android/

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
Kitkat for G Flex D959 (V20D) available at LG Open Source code website

Hi i wanted to see if anyone happened to know when the KitKat will come out for T-mobile. It Aint fair That At&t already got Kit Kat so if anyone knows a data that would be great. If anything if you know the date of any of the G Flex variants update date put place it on this forum

It seems that T-mobile will release the kitkat update for G Flex in 2 or 3 days. The V20d firmware source code is available for download.
An updated kitkat version user manual for T-mobiel G Flex is also available for download!

http://www.mylgphones.com/t-mobile-lg-flex-d959ts-android-kitkat-update-v20d-available.html

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi i wanted to see if anyone happened to know when the KitKat will come out for T-mobile. It Aint fair That At&t already got Kit Kat so if anyone knows a data that would be great. If anything if you know the date of any of the G Flex variants update date put place it on this forum

Why isn't it fair lol? It's all based on the carrier At&t just beat the other carrier's to the punch.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
    Hell half of the ones ive spoken to over the years didnt know what a bootloader was or when you refer to the OS by name ,i.e. icecream sandwhich, jellybean, they dont know which version it is 4.1, 4.2, 3.4, etc. I believe I read some where that T-Mobile has officially said that the flex will update to 4.4 but it didnt specify when. But for customer service to tell the guy above that it will NOT update, thats the recorded call that will make it into the training course of things not to say or do.

Same goes for retail. Most of the people selling phone don't know 1/2 the stuff that phones have or do. I learn more from the the video reviews from the likes of phonedog, techno buffalo, pocket now, etc. Xda is the best source to find out when the update will hit as someone will post up the news.
    thats cool so t mobile said any day now. well i hope its soon kitkat was awesome on the nexus 5 and it was pretty good on the s4. I am hoping for the same results for the G Flex. but can anyone confirm about the whole battery drain. That would ultimately be a deal break if it affect battery life. defeats the point of a 3500 mAh battery.
    The link I posted back a few posts was a Flex user from somewhere not in the US. He noticed a slight drop in battery life with KitKat. It does kind of suck but battery life will still be good just not as great. I'm thinking in a day or so AT&T Flex users will say the same as that guy.

My friend said he noticed a drop in battery life with his S4 after KiKat and same goes for the G2. I guess will find out soon enough with the AT&T Flex. Something seems to be draining my T-Mobile Flex a little more lately. I think I read Lookout drains the battery some even when you disable it. What is a good battery app to see what's draining?

Better battery stats is the best

does anyone use Greenify?

I haven't used it on my flex yet, I guess this beast of a phone made me forget about it lol, but I have used it on my galaxy s3 and nexus 4 and it did a pretty good job.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app