Any 4.4.2-ROM without Camera/Bluetooth-issues?

Search This thread

cool400

Nov 25, 2010
Hi,

I really like to upgrade my N7100 to KitKat, but with every KK-ROM I've tried I wether had camera- and/or bluetooth-issues.

Sometime the camera takes some photos and then freezes, sometime I can make one call via bluetooth and the dialer freezes while making the second call.

Only a reboot solves these problems (or my "Restart Camera"-app) - but with this problems I really don't want to use KK-ROMs.

Does anybody has a recommendation for a KK-ROM, maybe in combination with a custom kernel?

I would really appreciate any help!

Best regards

cool400 :cool:

sterkejerreke

Dec 12, 2008
Hi,

I really like to upgrade my N7100 to KitKat, but with every KK-ROM I've tried I wether had camera- and/or bluetooth-issues.

Sometime the camera takes some photos and then freezes, sometime I can make one call via bluetooth and the dialer freezes while making the second call.

Only a reboot solves these problems (or my "Restart Camera"-app) - but with this problems I really don't want to use KK-ROMs.

Does anybody has a recommendation for a KK-ROM, maybe in combination with a custom kernel?

Best regards

The same issues here. I really don't understand this can't be fixed.

haroonaejaz

Oct 9, 2013
lahore
Dr.Ketan’s Rom For Galaxy Note 2 (International) N7100ZCUEML2 KitKat

According to me there are lots of good ROM for N7100
You can search on google

Dr.Ketan’s Rom For Galaxy Note 2 (International) N7100ZCUEML2 KitKat
Shiny Rom For Galaxy Note 2 (International) N7100ZCUEML2 KitKat
SLIM Rom For Galaxy Note 2 LTE (International) N7105XXDMF2 CM 10.2

Regards
M Haroon aejaz

Hi,

Best regards

chuvk

Dec 17, 2013
Patumthani
AOSNP works for me

I installed the AOSNP rom from this link:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2638434

Then gapps from here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012857

I used these files from the above link:

GApps Core 4.4.2
~20 MB-
Playstore-
Syncing apks and libs, etc.-

Google Camera 4.4.2
Automatically removes AOSP Camera/Gallery and adds Google Camera/Gallery

AOSP Calendar Sync 4.4.2
Adds syncing ability for AOSP Calendar (not in Core or Standard packages)

My wife has been using it for 6 days wit no camera or Bluetooth issues.

She uses Bluetooth Jaber about 5-6 hours a day.

Only complaint is battery drain, but maybe when the developer is back up he will be able to resolve it.
It's very fast and stable so far, if it wasn't she would definitely let me know. :laugh:

cyberboob

Apr 4, 2012
Since I don't think KitKat has been officially released for Note 2 yet... I suspect there is non without issues. Best to wait until official version comes out for developers to play with (which should hopefully be within next 2 months).