4.4 KK Issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ciberious42

Mar 16, 2013
Ok so...

I am on a reverted version of 4.4 firmware using 4.3. My baseband version is NB4. I have tried the OTA and it failed of course. I have went into other threads but to many people posting there opinions and arguing about stupid ****.

I was on the leaked version of 4.4 reverted to 4.3 and went Kingo root.

Can some one post a sticky in general to get past this to cut through the hundreds of threads to cut through to find the solution...

Annoying.

Reactions: jerrycoffman45

smokestack76

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 18, 2008
Clinton Indiana
Most times what gets annoying is the redundant threads. Like the one you posted here. In the time i posted this reply i googled the update issue and came up with over 100 hits. I reckon 10 at the leaste could have helped you. So figure how big your post is. You could have found your own answer like 10 minutes ago. Without me posting or finding your thread as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: graydiggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so...

I am on a reverted version of 4.4 firmware using 4.3. My baseband version is NB4. I have tried the OTA and it failed of course. I have went into other threads but to many people posting there opinions and arguing about stupid ****.

I was on the leaked version of 4.4 reverted to 4.3 and went Kingo root.

Can some one post a sticky in general to get past this to cut through the hundreds of threads to cut through to find the solution...

Annoying.
    Most times what gets annoying is the redundant threads. Like the one you posted here. In the time i posted this reply i googled the update issue and came up with over 100 hits. I reckon 10 at the leaste could have helped you. So figure how big your post is. You could have found your own answer like 10 minutes ago. Without me posting or finding your thread as well!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk