HTC Touch not working occasionally

Search This thread

baktash1

Sep 1, 2012
Tehran
Hello friends, touch the phone sometimes does not work when pressing the buttons started to work in tandem to touch again, what is the reason? Please help to solve the problem.:(:(:(:(

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Why Doesn't HTC make better designs for better performance ...

Hello friends, touch the phone sometimes does not work when pressing the buttons started to work in tandem to touch again, what is the reason? Please help to solve the problem.:(:(:(:(
Dear friend ... I'm Sorry to say that but unfortunately your HD2's Touch Screen is having his last breaths ... Don't worry it's natural ... HD2's TS survives only for 5-6 monthes and then this happens again ... the only solution is to replace the Touch screen ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Reactions: baktash1

baktash1

Sep 1, 2012
Tehran
Recently I noticed that whenever a mobile hot to the touch is not working, and when temperatures are moderate to good works.

Last edited:

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Yesss ...

hm same with me...
but when i didnot anything and colder my screnn is bank to normal:eek:
Yes ... You know why ? ... Because HD2's Touch is heat sensitive and when it dies , it looses it's sensitivity and when you colder the screen , you give a bit more heat to that so that it gets your touch for a bit ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why Doesn't HTC make better designs for better performance ...

Dear friend ... I'm Sorry to say that but unfortunately your HD2's Touch Screen is having his last breaths ... Don't worry it's natural ... HD2's TS survives only for 5-6 monthes and then this happens again ... the only solution is to replace the Touch screen ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
    Hitman1376​
    Recently I noticed that whenever a mobile hot to the touch is not working, and when temperatures are moderate to good works.
    Yes man ... That's it ... Sorry about that ...