Search This thread

ericsdeadinside

Oct 5, 2010
Reston, VA
medium.com
Check this out
aefddd15-547f-ff10.jpg

aefddd15-54a0-8503.jpg

I found a fix to get SRS working! This makes my day, finally being able to enjoy my music.

Anybody interested?

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Hook us up dude!

jakob95

Sep 14, 2011
NYC
Should I install Gapps right after I install the ROM in the same recovery? Or should I install ROM and then reboot to ROM, then go back to CMW and install Gapps?

NetMedic

Jan 11, 2011
Cobleskill
I flashed 31 about 4 hours ago and so far, only issue is when i own the camera app, there is no live image until i hit the street button the first time. Sms, mms, video, recent apps, back key long press kills app, market works.

This is my first time on this our any other ics ROM and it works great.no complaints. Excellent job. Until now, been running latest mik-runny.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

knipp21

May 23, 2010
FT Riley BIG RED ONE
I flashed 31 about 4 hours ago and so far, only issue is when i own the camera app, there is no live image until i hit the street button the first time. Sms, mms, video, recent apps, back key long press kills app, market works.

This is my first time on this our any other ics ROM and it works great.no complaints. Excellent job. Until now, been running latest mik-runny.

I posted that camera fix like 1 or two pages back.

dreamkiller80

Dec 10, 2011
Virginia Beach
Ok so I have 31 downloaded to my phone and ready to flash but rather than try to hunt through the many pages of this post on my phone for the various fixes and pathes and what not, can I just flash this and gapps now and get set up and then just apply the fixes later when I get home with a cache/dalvik wipe or am I going to have to run as a fresh install

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

bsannes

Jul 27, 2010
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Give the pictures a bit of time to load. I know it took a long time for all my albums to load and also a few reboots.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

HypostaticOnion

tattedupboy

Jan 5, 2011
This ROM works better for me without Aeroevan's v9 kernel than with it. I got several reboots with the kernel, and so far none with only the stock kernel. Is there a custom kernel made specifically for this ROM that I may have missed?

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
This ROM works better for me without Aeroevan's v9 kernel than with it. I got several reboots with the kernel, and so far none with only the stock kernel. Is there a custom kernel made specifically for this ROM that I may have missed?

Tiamat has an ics kernel you could ttry.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png
    changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site
    installation-1.png
    1. Make sure you're on the latest CWM
    2. MAKE A NANDROID
    3. wipe data/factory reset in recovery
    4. flash ROM
    5. flash Gapps
    6. reboot
    downloads-4.png

Find the latest releases here

Find milestone-4 here

contribute-1.png

We spend countless of hours doing this for next to nothing. Posts, views, and donations encourage me, and everyone else who helps out.

Donate to me
    Donate to Whitehawkx
    Donate to Jonathan Grigg
    Donate to Zaphod-Beeble
    Donate to ProTekk

Donate to CyanogenMod

Every donation is cherished and loved.

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
    source-2.png

Check out the ROM source on github. Open source, in the spirit of community kangage.

If you'd like to help with AOKP, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'd love to get as many developers in on this as possible!

Best way to help out or contact us is via IRC.
    Thread Cleaned.

Quit the arguing in this thread guys or i will lock it down permanently next time!
    Idk why, but after the first boot I set it up and everything, and when hit the power button to see the lockscreen, and when the screen turned back on it went into a bootloop??? ALSO, my messaging app crashes after I open it, it won't let me see the lockscreen at all. And I'm still in a bootloop after a battery pull................

this is a prob with your phone, not the ROMs that you keep trying and posting in, I tried helping you, and I've seen you post about this in almost every thread I open.
    which is fine,
    but there is information about new CLNR with the newer software and doing s-off, and just about everyone has the same bootloop problem.
    please, contact Verizon, or work with someone who is also having this issue.
    Lets keep things civil guys.;)

Edit... Reading through all this seems like we need a help/discussion thread in your general forum to re-direct most of these posts to.

Somebody please start a thread and post the link over here.

Read and search and only make constructive posts in the Development forums!