[Q] How to set zip files on SDcard

Search This thread

dutchskyhopper

Jan 17, 2014
I have a problem with my TF101. What hav i done? I was trying to update my tablet to 4.3. I use CWM Recovery v6.0.1.4 this programm can only update from SDCard but i have download the update software on a MicroSD. After i downloaded the neccesary files on the MicroSD card i have erased all files from my tablet. I thouth that i could update from the MicroSD card. But CWM recovery only can update from the intern SDCard.
Now i can't put any software on te tablet. I have tryed to connect the tablet at the computer but the computer doesn't recognise the tablet. I have tryed it with the USB/power cable and also with USB/USB and a keyboard.

Can someone tell me more??????

dutchskyhopper

Jan 17, 2014
It still doesn't work

I hav tryed to use easyflasher and put US_epad-user-9.2.1.17.zip in the asusupdate directory.
Because my serial number start with B70 i have tryed it with both options.
Both times i think that the tablet and the PC are not connected. When i look i see that the driver (universal Naked drive 0.72) is active.
When i select OK in the APX screen the CMD screen is active and tells me:
Header size: 60 at the end it is extracting BLOB. When it's done Easyflasher is Done, but on my TF1010 i nothing changed.

On the TF101 is have still CWM Recovery v6.0.1.4 on the screen. My tf101 is not responding.

I still think that the PC and the TF101 are not conected, what do i wrong?
When i push the on/off button and the vol_down button and then the vol_up_the TF101 comes in the CWM recovery v6.0.1.4 screen.
When i push the on/off button and the vol_down and they the vol_down i come in the Wiping screen, then i have the possibillaty to push vol_up (excecute wiping) or vol_down (cancel wiping).
When i push the on/off button and the vol_up button the TF101 comes in the EEE PAd mode from ASUS.

I have tryed several option, but still the TF101 isn't changed.

When i push the on/off button en restart the tf101 the pc respons with a ping.

I do something wrong, but i don't know what. I have also checked youtube and used the film from Unbrick Asus transformer TF101 with EasyFlasher windows 8 revised fron dnagtalon. :confused:

Last edited:

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
Putting a stock ROM in Easyflasher will just flash it back to stock

You want to select the TWRP option and probably SBK2

Some B7Os are SBK1, but I think most are SBK2

Tablet needs to be in APX Mode (Volume Up & Power) nothing will show on the screen, only USB connect sound will show the tablet is in APX mode

Reactions: dutchskyhopper

dutchskyhopper

Jan 17, 2014

Tablet needs to be in APX Mode (Volume Up & Power) nothing will show on the screen, only USB connect sound will show the tablet is in APX mode

After two and half days puzzling and testing has. My TF101 is running again
I want to thank everyone for the help. :good:

This thread can be closed.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.