[APP][2.2+][Xposed] Always Correct

Search This thread

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
This is a module that will allow your keyboard to use its auto-correct feature in any TEXT field. If the field is a number input, then it will keep it as a number.

This will also allow you to use auto-correct in password fields.

This should work with any keyboard. If it doesn't work with a keyboard, like Samsung's, its because they are OEM keyboards and are not using standard Google API, they are using their own proprietary framework files. I do not have time to go through every keyboard out there, so I will be releasing source when I have time to allow one to make their own mods to enable it to work on their keyboard.

Any issues feel free to ask!

Simply install the apk either separate or through the xposed module app then simply enable and reboot and you are good to go :)

UPDATE: 24-4-16 (dd-mm-yy format)
- Added option to toggle auto correct when typing. Simply click the notification in your notification drop down to toggle.
- Removed blacklist option, to blacklist an app, when typing in that app, drop down your notifications, and click to toggle auto correct. It will be remembered the next time you use the app. (Note, if you switch keyboards, this will be reset.)

Don't forget to buy me a snack ;) Thanks guys!

Download: Always Correct v1.0.3

Last edited:

jinayhvora

Apr 13, 2014
The module actually disabled autocorrect where it was already working. Please fix this as its a much needed feature

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reactions: hickmanje2

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Dont work for me in Uc Browser with Swiftkey.

Seems to be a swift key issue I will look into it.

The module actually disabled autocorrect where it was already working. Please fix this as its a much needed feature

Sent from my GT-I9300
No duh it's a much needed feature hence the whole point of the module. If you want it fixed you need to tell me what keyboard you're using. Seems as if some keyboards require more info to enable the auto correct. For smart keyboard pro it works perfectly. But as you can see stated above swift key doesn't get enabled either. So to fix it I need to know the keyboard you're using.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Good idea, doesn't seem to work with Google keyboard though, it disabled corrections everywhere instead of enabling.
I can confirm it doesn't work with Google Keyboard as well. Disables it everywhere instead of enabling.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! I'll download it and test it as well as swift key!
Got lots of school work to do so not sure when it'll be fixed. Keep checking back!

dEris

Nov 6, 2009
Dallas Texas
google.com
Doesn't work. Disabled it everywhere. Google Keyboard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[DEVICE : N⁴] [ROM : SLIMKAT] [KERNEL : FK204-OTG]
[LAUNCHER : NOVA] [CARRIER : T-MOBILE]
[SCREENSHOT : MAY.08.2014]

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
At work but tested it really quick and it seems to be working for google keyboard :good: thanks for the quick update :victory:

No problem! Figured I'd look at it real quick before doing my 60 question online exam xD Realized I had a stupid user error, deleted it and viola :D

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Still not work with Swiftkey. Also it causes problems to Fleksy Keyboard (glitchy spaces). THANKS anyway :)

I just tested it with swift key pro if you're using the trial then your trial is expired. And what do you mean glitchy spaces? I personally never had any success with that keyboard before this module.

iFlasher

Feb 13, 2013
Piñas
I just tested it with swift key pro if you're using the trial then your trial is expired. And what do you mean glitchy spaces? I personally never had any success with that keyboard before this module.

I have purchased Swiftkey, and try this mod in uc browser without lucky ( auto-correct not work). Also fleksy is glitchy in uc browser with this mod (try do a space with fleksy in uc browser), I tried without this mod and fleksy works fine..

Last edited:

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
I have purchased Swiftkey, and try this mod in uc browser without lucky ( auto-correct not work). Also fleksy is glitchy in uc browser with this mod (try do a space with fleksy in uc browser), I tried without this mod and fleksy works fine..

Which UC browser are you using? Is swiftkey not working only in UC browser or everywhere? And sorry I can't reproduce the fleksy issue. Not to mention there shouldn't be an issue with it being "glitchy" its prolly poor development from the makers of fleksy. I had horrible issues using it where it randomly would detect a "gesture" even though i was simply typing that fast.

Is this incompatible with 4.2.2 / Fonepad 7? Download failed (error 404) using Xposed app.

Should be compatible from 2.2+ (hence thread title) that error is a problem with xposed. Servers might be down. Try from your computer.

iFlasher

Feb 13, 2013
Piñas
I use this UC Browser, and if I use this module Swiftkey doesn´t work with auto-correct and flow functions in any field on this browser. Without this module Swiftkey works with auto-correct in UC Browser (except in search field).

In other apps Swiftkey work fine even without this module (with exceptions that I think this module can solve).

Ok, Fleksy appart, its not a very annoying problem haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a module that will allow your keyboard to use its auto-correct feature in any TEXT field. If the field is a number input, then it will keep it as a number.

This will also allow you to use auto-correct in password fields.

This should work with any keyboard. If it doesn't work with a keyboard, like Samsung's, its because they are OEM keyboards and are not using standard Google API, they are using their own proprietary framework files. I do not have time to go through every keyboard out there, so I will be releasing source when I have time to allow one to make their own mods to enable it to work on their keyboard.

Any issues feel free to ask!

Simply install the apk either separate or through the xposed module app then simply enable and reboot and you are good to go :)

UPDATE: 24-4-16 (dd-mm-yy format)
    - Added option to toggle auto correct when typing. Simply click the notification in your notification drop down to toggle.
    - Removed blacklist option, to blacklist an app, when typing in that app, drop down your notifications, and click to toggle auto correct. It will be remembered the next time you use the app. (Note, if you switch keyboards, this will be reset.)

Don't forget to buy me a snack ;) Thanks guys!

Download: Always Correct v1.0.3
    Version 1.0.1

- Fixed issue with certain keyboards not allowing auto correct.

Version 1.0.2
    -Added blacklist option
    -Added option to ignore password fields
    -Code changes
    I had to rename the package. I'm guessing something didn't get renamed somewhere. I have homework so once that's finished I'll take a look.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Anyway this is the log with v5 and everything is working

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Labs

I've tested debug v5 and the module finally works properly! (I haven't intalled previous debug versions..)
    Please fix what you have to fix, I don't know, and upload a stable one! Thank you for your work!

Thanks guys! This version is stable, just has a lot of debug code. As i'm sure you guys have seen in the log xD. So once I get say one or two more people confirming debug v5 works properly and as expected, I will update the xposed repo. If I don't get any more confirmations, I will probably just update the repo in a day or so. Thanks everyone for all the help!
    This module should have more visibility.
    I came upon it accidentally in some Google group discussion, after looking for a solution for a long time.
    Thanks, @elesbb, fantastic job.
    I finally had time to update this. Let me know if you have any issues, but first read the OP. I have some information in there about it not working on OEM keyboards. Thanks all.