[ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

baste07

Jun 22, 2009
Manila
Same iisue when i installed,.... Screen was flickering... Had to go back to task 14

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda premium

baste07

Jun 22, 2009
Manila
When i tried overcome rom i also got same result when i booted up after rom installation. But it just flickered

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
When i tried overcome rom i also got same result when i booted up after rom installation. But it just flickered

Strange multiple ROMS do there same thing except Tasks? I may have to ask Task his thoughts.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

molano

Nov 21, 2010
Seems like a good ROM. WIll install and give feedback.

Thanks for creating and sharing!

baste07

Jun 22, 2009
Manila
Strange multiple ROMS do there same thing except Tasks? I may have to ask Task his thoughts.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks mate! I read in on of the posts before that it might be the recovery version that's causing the issue

azz4eva

Jul 23, 2010
Hi guys new to The tab 10.1 just got it today and rooted it. I i installed this rom as i want a clean rom, its working great apart from the camera... when i click it, it says media scanning and just kicks out. As far as i know its only ICS that camera doesn't work or am i missing something here or need to do something to make it work. please help guys thanks

Edit: i take that back its working now strangely lol, i just clicked super user for the first time then tried cam app and it worked. cpu master is giving FC but dont know what it does so not that concerned.

Last edited:

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
Hi guys new to The tab 10.1 just got it today and rooted it. I i installed this rom as i want a clean rom, its working great apart from the camera... when i click it, it says media scanning and just kicks out. As far as i know its only ICS that camera doesn't work or am i missing something here or need to do something to make it work. please help guys thanks

Edit: i take that back its working now strangely lol, i just clicked super user for the first time then tried cam app and it worked. cpu master is giving FC but dont know what it does so not that concerned.

CPU Master is to change your clock speeds.

Reactions: azz4eva

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer

That is a quite strange issue. Did you clean wipe before installing?

azz4eva

Jul 23, 2010
That is a quite strange issue. Did you clean wipe before installing?

Hi

Its prob just one or two errors which require few reboot. I did wype before and after always do.

Few questions:

What's the difference between this rom and the other rewind rom?

I prefer the stock android keyboard as I'm more use to it and its similar to HTC keyboard plus I'm from uk so dictionary works better. When I reboot, the old default swype keyboard comes back so I have to re select the android keyboard.

Can this be overclocked to 1.4 through this rom or must I download the kernel.

When you select to type text, the blinking text cursor is white. Hopefully this will be sorted in next update unless there is a way.

Thanks alot and look forward to more from you scott and the guys for all the help.

P.s. I will be deffo donating on pay day, keep up the good work bruv.

Azz

Last edited:

mpappas87

Mar 24, 2010
St. Louis
I have this installed and overall I think it's a great ROM the only problem I see it that my wifi doesn't show that it is connected in the notification bar it is connected and works fine shows connected when I look in settings but notification shows no internet connection

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
I have this installed and overall I think it's a great ROM the only problem I see it that my wifi doesn't show that it is connected in the notification bar it is connected and works fine shows connected when I look in settings but notification shows no internet connection

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

That has always happened to me on 3.2. Simply turn off wifi and turn it back on.

Reactions: mpappas87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM / Wi-Fi][7/8] - CleanROM 2.0 -★| UBLA1 Base! | Fast! | Stable! | Clean! |★

CR2-GT.png

about-blue.png

• CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Samsung Stock ROM with some performance enhancements!
    • ROM is odexed and based on firmware version P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil!
    • ROM is Multi-Language!
    • Apps are up to date as of 7/8/2012.

features-blue.png

• Fast, Smooth, and Stable. Just like you expect from CleanROM!
    • Removed Most Samsung bloat apps!
    • Go Launcher HD
    • File Manager HD
    • Fully Odex
    • Zip Aligned

changes-blue.png

Version 2.0 - 7/8/2012
    • Complete rebuild on P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil Firmware
    • ROM is now completely ODEXED for the smoothest experience possible!
    • Removed: APM for now until I rebuild it on new base!
    • Changed: Launcher to Go Launcher HD
    • Removed: Fast Reboot
    • Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

prerequisites-blue.png

installation-blue.png

• Place ROM on SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe all data / Factory reset!
    • Flash ROM
    • Profit!

md5-blue.png

55EC83E9943B76E0C954AEF8D187B208

XDA App and Tapatalk Users can download HERE
    You must set your Mobile Browser set to desktop view!

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

themes.png

None at this time due to ROM being Odexed for performance!!!
    Introducing CleanROM 2.0!

CR2-GT.png

about-blue.png

• CleanROM was designed to be a cleaned up Samsung Stock ROM with some performance enhancements!
    • ROM is odexed and based on firmware version P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil!
    • ROM is Multi-Language!
    • Apps are up to date as of 7/8/2012.

features-blue.png

• Fast, Smooth, and Stable. Just like you expect from CleanROM!
    • Removed Most Samsung bloat apps!
    • Go Launcher HD
    • File Manager HD
    • Fully Odex
    • Zip Aligned

changes-blue.png

Version 2.0 - 7/8/2012
    • Complete rebuild on P7510UBLA1.7510ZTOLB1_ZTO Brazil Firmware
    • ROM is now completely ODEXED for the smoothest experience possible!
    • Removed: APM for now until I rebuild it on new base!
    • Changed: Launcher to Go Launcher HD
    • Removed: Fast Reboot
    • Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

If you like this ROM please consider making a donation to encourage future development :)
    Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)

Thanks!

-Scott
    @scosler

Hey bro. nice to have you here! noticed you have a 02sysctl in your init.d. figured if you wanted a config for it i'd throw it at ya. its what i use in my roms and seems to work pretty good. i've attached to this post for you. just throw it in system/ect. also, if you want the extended power menu build into your rom (no quickboot app) just let me know and i'll edit the framework for ya.
    CleanROM 1.1 is now available!

CleanROM 1.1 is now available!

CleanROM1_GT-P7510-3.jpg

changes.png

Changes in version 1.1 - 2/10/2012

Kernel: pershoot Kernel 2.6.36.4 - OC-VFPv3-d16_FP 1.4GHZ
    Reworked: Framework and SystemUI to give closer to AOSP look. Its a WIP and may have some minor issues.
    Added: Stock Touchwiz Theme to SD Card for those who prefer it
    Added: Performance and battery tweaks
    Added: Antutu CPU Master
    Added: Xoom Browser
    Added: File Manager HD
    Updated: Swype 3.25.91.34889
    Removed: Power on and power off sounds
    Removed: ES File Explorer

Complete Change Log: CleanROM Change Log

Please hit the Thanks button if you like this offering. Hit the Donate button if you really like it :)