Best launcher

Search This thread

naughtb4

Apr 9, 2012
If you're conscious about battery, go for Zeam. Fast, simple and easy.

If you don't mind a bit more battery use, LauncherPro. It's the best on the market.

Also worth noting are Go Launcher and ADW.

Launcher Pro does wake the phone a lot, it must be said. Zeam uses hardly any memory and is my launcher of choice now, all for battery sake.

Just my two cents.

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium

Agree completly with this, keep trying others but always go back to Zeam

adz14

May 20, 2012
I do the same tried all launchers but keep getting back to stock. It's really pretty:rolleyes:

PollPixx

Apr 27, 2009
i just found out about EZ launcher, which you probably know already. i really love the message widget. its looking stunning. its still in beta but i keep it on my phone to see what more is coming from those guys.

its for free in the play store

Verstuurd van mijn LT26i met Tapatalk

gm007

May 29, 2011
QQ launcher have some of MIUI look like. :)

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Cibor

Cibor

Mar 28, 2011
I've just tried qq launcher and it is great! Smooth and very pretty.
I've tried:
Zeam - not always but can be veeeeery laggy
GO Launcher EX - it is good but not smooth
QQ Launcher - smooth, pretty, nice lockscreen and themes. No vertical app drawer
EZ Launcher - quite interesting, I heve to try it, but there is no vertical app drawer
Stock Launcher - smooth, pretty, but... there's no vertical app drawer. When I'm in the drawer and go back to home screen then to drawer I'm always at first screen.

Lord Takyon

Jul 26, 2010
The only issue I have with go launcher, or any others for that matter, is that none of the stock power widgets and the music widget do not work.

I hated having to install apps just to replicate stuff that is running in the background unused.

Sent from my XperiaS via subspace beacon.

Dec 26, 2007
I have installed Go Launcher with LCARS Go Launcher Theme v1.5 (I am a die hard fan for Star Trek). Was pretty much enjoying it but it (Lcars Theme) keeps crashing on me so have to revert back to stock.

Sigh.....

Ming Wu

Apr 30, 2012
Ads launcher is very good you will not get lags but battery life is a bit on the down side.

It will let you use any sort of Widgets you like. Even the stock power,music and clock. As we all know there have been issues with go launcher not supporting stock Widgets.

Its that good. That's why the Cyanogen team use it as the stock launcher in cm7

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

optik19918

Jan 3, 2012
München
The only issue I have with go launcher, or any others for that matter, is that none of the stock power widgets and the music widget do not work.

I hated having to install apps just to replicate stuff that is running in the background unused.

Sent from my XperiaS via subspace beacon.

thats the same isue i have with tsf shell i bought that launger on my previous phone, with no problems but now on the xperia s none of the stock widgets works, lest hope that ics version of the widgets solve the problem, or if some developer can port those widgets in other launchers

wanzer

Sep 26, 2008
Rome
Ads launcher is very good you will not get lags but battery life is a bit on the down side.

It will let you use any sort of Widgets you like. Even the stock power,music and clock. As we all know there have been issues with go launcher not supporting stock Widgets.

Its that good. That's why the Cyanogen team use it as the stock launcher in cm7

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

could you link it please? Cannot find any "ads launcher"

chitose_ndy

Jan 30, 2011
Jakarta
Try dx home.
I'm using it now.
While I'm waiting for stock modded launcher ;)

Felimenta97

Aug 5, 2011
Ribeirão Preto
I an the only one who keep going back to stock Launcher? Tried almost every well known launcher and something on every one of them made me go back.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts