Search This thread

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
Idk what the point of this post...

No tutorial.
No screenshoot.
No information.
And i saw some post about vibe ui before this post.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

Dark_Horse

Apr 16, 2008
London
Bah! This is still the Chinese version with a bit of English. WIll wait for the proper ROW version, don't fancy having Chinese apps on my phone with text I can't read.

I wonder if Lenovo have finally fixed the LED on this ROM so it blinks for mails, whatsapp and facebook.

jd.21

Nov 21, 2011

No tutorial.
No screenshoot.
No information.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

no need to worry about tutorials and screenshots. installation procedure is same as previously released version of this vibeui 1.5 rom. for tutorials u can find it here or at needrom.com also.
so many of p780 lovers were eagerly waiting for the kitkat update so only i posted the direct official link for download. this is not my own mod rom or modded by anyone.
if anyone wants an upgrade can download, test and use themself. i just only notified to others that's all.

Reactions: stympy

stympy

Feb 15, 2010
Constanta
Lenovo P780
Samsung Galaxy A71
no need to worry about tutorials and screenshots. installation procedure is same as previously released version of this vibeui 1.5 rom. for tutorials u can find it here or at needrom.com also.
so many of p780 lovers were eagerly waiting for the kitkat update so only i posted the direct official link for download. this is not my own mod rom or modded by anyone.
if anyone wants an upgrade can download, test and use themself. i just only notified to others that's all.

Screenshots non yet...
HOW TO... Install ROM :

CWM

Step 1: Download the custom ROM copied to an external SD card root directory
Step 2: the shutdown state. While holding down:
– Power button + volume button up, to enter the recovery mode.
– Wipe Data / Factory Reset -> delete all user data
– Wipe Cache Partition -> Wipe cache
– Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
Step 3: Return to recovery main interface Install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard -> Select your ROM
Step 4: Brush complete, restart the phone Patience required – first boot takes a while

I hope it help.

Reactions: hadiyalkishan

Pyntux

Apr 16, 2013
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 8
There's custom version of this stable rom on 4pda for flash with Flash Tool:

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=566352&st=40#entry30980497

Rom have gapps, it is rooted and work very good...

Stock rom downloaded from official site, you can install that rom throw TWRP, but you first must be on chinese partition table, so if you have ROW phone, first install X Vibe v3 (with Flash Tool) than throw twrp install stock rom like a any other custom rom... But, its easier to just install rom from link above...

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace

Lol... That i mean, there no need open new topic like this, if in general p780 forum someone has share vibeui site i think anyone can see if there have new update...

Sent from my Lenovo P780

JackSparrow17

Apr 3, 2009
Jamnagar
I am on ROW124, So can i flash direct or have to flash Chinese firmware first?

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cupliz

Apr 19, 2011
Peace
I am on ROW124, So can i flash direct or have to flash Chinese firmware first?

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Must be on Chinese firmware first, if you lazy for gapps and root use modified rom from 4pda.ru... They have included root and gapps.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

AgentCain

Aug 9, 2012
Personally I dont really like the ROM. Its not as fast as it should be, it shows signs of lagging every now and then.
Apart from that the launcher is pretty awful, chinese themed, the kind that I despise. Everything is not translated and it kinda annoys me that they are using their ****ty voice recognition instead of the google now.
I used to have the lenovo JB launcher, which was decent and light, but I had to use JB. I hope that a new ROM comes soon, using the stock launcher instead.

Im thinking of reinstalling the previous ROM and wait for a new custom one.

casaben

Dec 3, 2007
Leuven
Just a warning : read on the Chinese forum (release notes for VIBE 1.5, using Google translate), that all development on VIBE 1.5 will be halted, in favor of VIBE 2.0, that would be available in a month.
P780 devices are on the list of devices that would be able to run VIBE 2.0.

Therefore, I'm not sure if it's worth going through all the trouble of getting it set up and stable on your phone right now.
Also, if anybody can confirm what I -tried to- read ? :)

Here is the link : http://translate.google.com/transla...&u=http://bbs.lenovo.com/vibeui-fabu/t378590/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There's custom version of this stable rom on 4pda for flash with Flash Tool:

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=566352&st=40#entry30980497

Rom have gapps, it is rooted and work very good...

Stock rom downloaded from official site, you can install that rom throw TWRP, but you first must be on chinese partition table, so if you have ROW phone, first install X Vibe v3 (with Flash Tool) than throw twrp install stock rom like a any other custom rom... But, its easier to just install rom from link above...
    VibeUI 1.5 stable kitkat rom released,

VibeUI 1.5 Stable

No tutorial.
    No screenshoot.
    No information.

Sent from my Lenovo P780

Screenshots non yet...
    HOW TO... Install ROM :

CWM

Step 1: Download the custom ROM copied to an external SD card root directory
    Step 2: the shutdown state. While holding down:
    – Power button + volume button up, to enter the recovery mode.
    – Wipe Data / Factory Reset -> delete all user data
    – Wipe Cache Partition -> Wipe cache
    – Advanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Step 3: Return to recovery main interface Install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard -> Select your ROM
    Step 4: Brush complete, restart the phone Patience required – first boot takes a while

I hope it help.