[Q] Swap left/right on the headphone jack?

Search This thread
Dec 21, 2011
I am currently using the headset that came stock with my Z1c. However, there (or on Sony in-ears in general), the left plug has a short cable while the longer put-it-behind-your-neck cable is attached to the right plug. This feels just soo wrong to me.

Is there a way to switch left and right channel on the headphones (based on software, not physically hacking the headset)?

snorrski

Nov 12, 2013
Copenhagen
I am currently using the headset that came stock with my Z1c. However, there (or on Sony in-ears in general), the left plug has a short cable while the longer put-it-behind-your-neck cable is attached to the right plug. This feels just soo wrong to me.

Is there a way to switch left and right channel on the headphones (based on software, not physically hacking the headset)?

I am looking for the same thing. Will try to remember to tell if I find one out!

bratusm

Nov 19, 2012
Ljubljana

I just put L in my right ear and R to my left ear... :p
Yeah, stupid enough, but if you believe that you'll notice the difference, well... :angel: