[Theme] BUUF 1.5 Cyanogen 3.9.10 (8/14/09)

Search This thread

fh47qu

Jun 11, 2009
forest hills
install?

How do I install theme? Also the file size from the do is small a few kb....is that correct? This theme is awesome and I really want it on my phone. Thanks a lot for the help.

uy4d

Jun 28, 2009
I got this message..

E:Wrong digest:
app/Phone.apk
E:Verification failed
Installation aborted.

hmm it's not signed yet? Okay..

@dthadamaja I'll wait the next update.. :)

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
there you go guys, its signed and reuploaded. i'll prolly have a new one up sometime next week that will fix some of the missing icons along with the drawers. just got photoshop reinstalled on the comp.

mzet

Mar 23, 2008
can you upload update.zip to rapidshare or somewhere else? i cannot download it, it downloads only part of the file

lazee_smurf

Oct 28, 2008
Everytime I go to download the file, it flash's real quick then stops at like 6000 kbs. It won't download the whole file?

dthadamaja

Feb 10, 2008
I'm going to try for a new release tonight. No promises tho. Ill also include multiple links for people having prblems with zshare 8)

JasonChao

Jul 16, 2009
I don't think it's working on 3.6.7.1, I keep getting stop errors. After I changed back to 3.6.5 everything works great again.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

For all that are unfamiliar with BUUF, it is a set of icons made for the desktops. Hopefully i recreated this experience to our beloved Android. All icons are courtesy of its creator Mattahan, the battery was supplied by Mr. Stylo and the clock was made by Rontz. Everything else by me 8) I really hope you guys enjoy this as I have put in quite a lot of time. Up to date we have 550+ icons changed in this theme and these pics really dont reflect the extensive amount of makeover it has gone through. I want to thank Stericson for giving the community and myself a great new hobby. Necromancer for his ubuntu theme which inspired me and everyone should go d/l it 8) Last but not least, Dave the illest for originally supplying the update.zip and the tools necessary to create my first release. Latest build is built from the ground up. If you use any of my icons go right ahead as long as you give me credit 8)

7/9 Sorry guys its been almost 5 months since i last updated this thing. Been so busy with work and now that I'm finally happy with a stable build out there, I decided to finally start porting this thing over. This has only been tested on Cynogen's build 3.6.5 You guys can test it on other builds at ur risk. 8) This is not a full change over as I have done previously in JF builds. I will continue to release new revisions as i have time to update the current icon set. This update may also require that you are running apps2sd as the update file is fairly large. I havent tested it on a non apps2sd build yet so someone can let me know. For now it will only be one color. as the theme gets more complete, I'll release new colors. Ok enjoy 8)

Cynogen 3.6.5

Dark Brown: http://rapidshare.com/files/267403510/buuf3910.zip
    link #2