[Q] Random Crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 Stable

Search This thread

MrSavage

Feb 23, 2014
Hey All,

I've been having random crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 stable release for a long while now. I'm going to do a factory reset soon, hoping this will solve the problems. Any other tips on what else should I do while I'm at it?

Shillopellos9

Jun 9, 2012
Hey All,

I've been having random crashes with CyanogenMod 10.1.3 stable release for a long while now. I'm going to do a factory reset soon, hoping this will solve the problems. Any other tips on what else should I do while I'm at it?

Try SlimBean from fusionjack his latest buid of 4.3.1 is pretty stable if you want or try a kernel that is stable. I would suggest dorimanx but im not sure if sods still exist in latest test builds. (i think they are done for tho)

Reactions: MrSavage

MrSavage

Feb 23, 2014
Try SlimBean from fusionjack his latest buid of 4.3.1 is pretty stable if you want or try a kernel that is stable. I would suggest dorimanx but im not sure if sods still exist in latest test builds. (i think they are done for tho)

Seems like the there is Version 4.4 of Slim Rom out there. If anyone else can vouch for its stability, I will install it. Otherwise, I'll probably stick to CyanogenMod

Shillopellos9

Jun 9, 2012
Seems like the there is Version 4.4 of Slim Rom out there. If anyone else can vouch for its stability, I will install it. Otherwise, I'll probably stick to CyanogenMod

I would suggest to install fusionjacks slimkat as it has more fixes but there is a music player bug BEWARE!
If you want stability and more buttery smoothness try neatrom. i was into aosp too but without sources from sammy i believe its pointless.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey All,

Hey All,

factory reset is best option