[Q] External to Internal Memory Swap

Search This thread

coliveiradots

Jan 21, 2013
Hello friends,
I am very sorry to have bought the Xperia C, can not receive messages or more, my memory is full and I'm very sad.

I've tested a lot tutorials to swap, I've done via script, but it did not work, I tried the 2 External and internal also failed.

Now I feel like an idiot for buying this phone.

Someone already managed to do this procedure?

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
Hello friends,
I am very sorry to have bought the Xperia C, can not receive messages or more, my memory is full and I'm very sad.

I've tested a lot tutorials to swap, I've done via script, but it did not work, I tried the 2 External and internal also failed.

There is a chinese procedure for that. They were successful on 16.0.A.0.47 version of Xperia C.
I share the link with you, you try :good:

Link is on my second post

Last edited:
Reactions: coliveiradots

bassil_zein

Dec 12, 2013
Hello friends,

Just Tap this Link And You Will Know How :) This will 100% Work >>>>>>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767650

Reactions: coliveiradots

coliveiradots

Jan 21, 2013
Thanks guys, I'm hoping to get the mail my 16GB memory card, I'll try this Chinese method.

Thank you, you are beginning to change my view of this device.

Thanks to all
@coliveiradots

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What I mean is different. If you have 16gb memory card, you will have 16gb internal storage in this way. Just do it as in the link. You can use google translate to understand that page.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2532004286#frs_nav
    Hello friends,

There is a chinese procedure for that. They were successful on 16.0.A.0.47 version of Xperia C.
    I share the link with you, you try :good:

Link is on my second post
    Hello friends,

Just Tap this Link And You Will Know How :) This will 100% Work >>>>>>>> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2767650