[Q] Unlocking a relocked bootloader stuck gsm 1.49.0013

Search This thread

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Oh ok I see what's going on now just boot up until you see your home screen and make sure its in charge mode and type the commands that way

Sent from my EVO 3D S off using xda premium

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
This is how it should look fastboot oem writecid VODAP001 will give some errors, just wait. and again fastboot oem writecid VODAP001 will give erros again. then fastboot reboot-bootloader then fastboot getvar cid should display now VODAP001

Sent from my EVO 3D S off using xda premium

T1LuX

Oct 30, 2011
ok i tried doing it with the phone on normally but it was just giving me <waiting for device> messages

this is wat i got wen i did it with the phone in fastboot
INFOsdcc_init_memory_device done
INFO[FAT_ERROR] fat_open_file: can not find SMART_IO.CRD
INFO[JAVACARD_ERR] SMART_IO.CRD cann't find
OKAY

C:\Android>fastboot oem writecid VODAP001
... INFOvreg_set: request is duplicated id 14
INFO shooter_u_init_sd, SD card power on ok
INFOsdcc_init_memory_device done
INFO[FAT_ERROR] fat_open_file: can not find SMART_IO.CRD
INFO[JAVACARD_ERR] SMART_IO.CRD cann't find
OKAY

C:\Android>fastboot reboot-bootloader
rebooting into bootloader... OKAY

C:\Android>fastboot getvar cid
< waiting for device >
cid: VODAP021

C:\Android

:confused:

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
Ok I found the ruu you need that will give you the cid number http://www.filefactory.com/file/c0a...00_10.13.9020.08_2M_release_203613_signed.exe this will give you cid number VODAP001 and its in the sticky thread it will be at the top of the page and you will get from football he has all the ruu's you need and you will need to download this to your pc or laptop and put your phone in fastboot and connect the USB cable and run the ruu and for follow the promts let me know how it turns out oh and this program is slow but don't panic I've done it and it took me almost a hour to install it but this is the pain I went through

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

T1LuX

Oct 30, 2011
hey man, umm, I just found out someone was gonna buy the phone off me for $320 in like a week, and since we've got a pretty low data allowance I don't think thered be much point downloading it :/ I feel kinda bad cause u went through all that trouble to help me, so thankyou, xda needs more like u,
im sure ur trouble was not in vain though, alot of other people are gonna see this thread looking for the same thing I was, so thanks

Sent from my Evo 3D X515a using XDA

jslim38

Jul 26, 2011
Los Angeles
It's ok I do this for pure enjoyment I just sold my HTC sensation for $ 250 its Ben fun

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Marvin16

Oct 31, 2012
Please help me

Hi im only 14 and a noob. i have a htc one x basicly whta happened is i relocked the bootloader and its locked and know i cant get onta anything because its says this is for deleopment only please help i was reading about some ruu i have to install for my htc i have htc_001 cid if that help its sim free from amazon and was a birthday gift please help i cant tell my pasrents becase im not up to it please help with a quick reply and links to thr ruu i need

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can flash the Rom of your choice but there is one very emportant thing and that is you have to flash a custom recovery check this web site out 4ext.net this is the best recovery and its easy to install you can download it using the web browser on your phone

Sent from my Evo 3D s off using xda premium