Can't flash Cwm or TWRP

Search This thread

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham
Hello, I've looked around for a solution to this with no joy. I managed to root my note 3 with no problem with cf autoroot only to find that I still had a stock recovery.

I tried other methods also and I just cannot get a custom recovery to flash on my device.

When I try to flash a cwm via Odin it leaves me in a bootloop.

Any ideas?

Its the SM-N9005 Model

Thanks

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Hello, I've looked around for a solution to this with no joy. I managed to root my note 3 with no problem with cf autoroot only to find that I still had a stock recovery.

I tried other methods also and I just cannot get a custom recovery to flash on my device.

Any ideas?

Its the SM-N9005 Model

Thanks

are you flashing the correct recovery version for your OS version? 4.3 recovery wont work on 4.4.2 and 4.4.2 recovery wont work on 4.3

Reactions: antique_sonic

ykdr-scott

May 27, 2013
birmingham

Any ideas?

Its the SM-N9005 Model

Thanks

Yes I am using the correct cwm recovery for 4.4.2 :confused:

hey_joe

Oct 28, 2010
You mentioned cwm but not twrp ( unless I missed it ). I linked cwm just to make sure you used the one proven to work with 4.4.2 as you didn't mention exactly which one you used and I believe there are other cwm variants ( phil's touch, original cwm ). If my attempt to help isn't appreciated, a simple yes or no would suffice. I know how to read.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?

Its the SM-N9005 Model

Thanks

are you flashing the correct recovery version for your OS version? 4.3 recovery wont work on 4.4.2 and 4.4.2 recovery wont work on 4.3